2011-11-20 Stockholm

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:And they changed the order ... No Time To Cry before Amphetamine Logic,

AND When You Don't See Me between Marian and Arms .... :D ...

I'm looking forward to hearing it ... ;D ...
Oh, yes. Completely different setlist then........

/ Love, Anders
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:And they changed the order ... No Time To Cry before Amphetamine Logic,

/ Love, Anders
Ok, the setlist is s**t, the sound is s**t, The Sisters are s**t and only your opinion is great, and worth ... / Love? What a s**t.
Dr Poo
Amphetamine Filth

:lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Dr Poo wrote::lol:
... yeah, this steady talking down goes on my nerves ... :P :evil: :evil: :lol: ...
playboy

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:

/ Love, Anders
Ok, the setlist is s**t, the sound is s**t, The Sisters are s**t and only your opinion is great, and worth ... / Love? What a s**t.
I am not talking down. I just found it funny to read that the setlist was completely changed when they changed order on two songs and one new song was played. It was the word "completely" that was hilarious.
Sorry for that.

The setlist is not s**t. Just the same. The sound is not s**t, just a little blurry, the Sisters are absolutely not s**t. And, no, my opinion is not great. It is just an opinion worth just as much as anybody elses.
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: Oh, yes. Completely different setlist then........

/ Love, Anders
I am not talking down. I just found it funny to read that the setlist was completely changed when they changed order on two songs and one new song was played. It was the word "completely" that was hilarious.
Sorry for that.

The setlist is not s**t. Just the same. The sound is not s**t, just a little blurry, the Sisters are absolutely not s**t. And, no, my opinion is not great. It is just an opinion worth just as much as anybody elses.
Yes, Love. I understand you ... :D ...
VonOben

I stole Eggi1's audio for this Youtube clip of Temple of love. :)
"Baby... boogie... baby." - AE
copper
Amphetamine Filth

Being645
Above the Chemist

copper wrote:WUDSM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ... bad sound on that vid, but at least ... an impression ...
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

this is funny s**t... You can see Chris trying to get me to smile in this video of Pipeline.. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://youtu.be/lyYoJDMhi1k
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.