Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Looking for Melbourne ticket swap (my 1/3 for your 28/2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diminished
Road Kill

PostPost #1  Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Looking for Melbourne ticket swap (my 1/3 for your 28/2) Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings,

I write in the hope that someone may be in a similar, reverse situation to me. (And that this is within the rules of the forum.)

I have 2 tickets for the March 1 show at the Corner. However, I (well, we) will be in Adelaide on that date.

I'd like to swap my March 1 tickets with anyone who finds themselves unavailable to get to the Feb 28 date.

Ideally, I'd like to swap 2 tickets with the same person, but if that's not looking hopeful, I'll swap 1 ticket with 2 people, so if you only have a single ticket available for swap, please do let me know.

I guess you can PM me here, or email me at klf004y@yahoo.com.au

BTW, I'm talking about physical, in-your-hand tickets. I'm afraid I don't know you well enough to accept name-at-box-office tickets.

Thanks,
Andrew.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #2  Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome diminished ... Smile ... Perhaps you should also post here ... Wink
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #3  Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wot she said. This is kind of a general chat and I presume you're talking about the sisters gigs.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #4  Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck.

Oh and I'll move the thread...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2012 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: