Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Claire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #51  Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
i'm not a big fan of the beard & white suit combo either! Wierded Out

He never looked better imho Embarassed
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Starting to look as if we need a new Sisters Chat topic on Von's many fashion statements... Wink
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #53  Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
i'm not a big fan of the beard & white suit combo either! Wierded Out

Ah've gone off ye! Neutral

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #54  Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised Surprised Surprised

gang up on me why don't you! Laughing

i said it before, i'll say it again. Our fearless leader! is better off without the beard - simply because he has too pretty a face to hide behind all that hair. it's criminal offense ffs!

there! Razz Mr. Green

*runs away in fear of being lynched by angry mob*
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #55  Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
*runs away in fear of being lynched by angry mob*

*sends plenty of allied forces to rescue LouLou* Very Happy
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #56  Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm not a lover of facial hair full stop.
Robert P.
Road Kill

PostPost #57  Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
lachert wrote:
i'm wander what medicine you've got for that:

uh huh... houston, we have a problem. Confused

you couldn't let me bask in my (admittedly rather small and insignificant) glory, could you? Laughing

I really wonder, and if you could help me out with that - do it!, what makes this stupid "..for only bla bla" for a sense?? Surprised
sisterslover
Road Kill

PostPost #58  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moakahontas wrote:
Surprised ...oh.my.god.

Funny, I donīt like him WITH hair... Rolling Eyes ..he looks much better now..donīt you think so?

I think he should let his hair grow back, he looked really hot with long hair....with short hair and the goat T, he looks like Rob Halford from Judas Priest......and not to mention that no one knows anything about his private life...hmm I wonder if he is another rockstar hiding in the closet with deep dark dirty secrets, I kind of think he is gay....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong....cuz such a waist!!! Rolling Eyes
sisterslover
Road Kill

PostPost #59  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

biggy wrote:
Yup , La Costa Rasa is actually just Andy Mills , Claire's bloke ...who was one time guitarist for Salvation .....who'm Claire did the sound for ...... and shared a house with Danny (from Salvation) .....and some cats .....and sometimes a skinny midget with sunglasses on .
Wink

Stayed round there a few times , sat on someones hat , bust someones guitar string ....never got to try the sunglasses on though

Claire is lovely by the way , looks exactly the same now as she did back in the 80s .

So do you know them all personally? So can we see pics of Claire? Smile
(I mean, if there is any available!)
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #60  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterslover wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:
Surprised ...oh.my.god.

Funny, I donīt like him WITH hair... Rolling Eyes ..he looks much better now..donīt you think so?

I think he should let his hair grow back, he looked really hot with long hair....with short hair and the goat T, he looks like Rob Halford from Judas Priest......and not to mention that no one knows anything about his private life...hmm I wonder if he is another rockstar hiding in the closet with deep dark dirty secrets, I kind of think he is gay....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong....cuz such a waist!!! Rolling Eyes

I kind of think you're stupid....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong.... Rolling Eyes
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #61  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterslover wrote:
biggy wrote:
Yup , La Costa Rasa is actually just Andy Mills , Claire's bloke ...who was one time guitarist for Salvation .....who'm Claire did the sound for ...... and shared a house with Danny (from Salvation) .....and some cats .....and sometimes a skinny midget with sunglasses on .
Wink

Stayed round there a few times , sat on someones hat , bust someones guitar string ....never got to try the sunglasses on though

Claire is lovely by the way , looks exactly the same now as she did back in the 80s .

So do you know them all personally? So can we see pics of Claire? Smile
(I mean, if there is any available!)

Hell about your manners... Evil or Very Mad ... but still, if you so desperately need a pic of Claire, scroll at least ... http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=551673#551673
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #62  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterslover wrote:
....cuz such a waist!!! Rolling Eyes

What waist? He hasn't got one. It wasn't me...

Oh - you mean waste. Wink

It's really irrelevant to you or anybody else which side Our fearless leader! bats for.
End of story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Where are they now? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: