Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Eldritch quotes ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #126  Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well he was called a c**t more than a few times during the gig so i can't really blame him for that Laughing
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #127  Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lucian wrote:
Excuse me. Has Andrew been quoted saying that The Sisters aren't Goth and neither has he? I'm only asking for my project.

He said in a TV interview (I think it was the MTV special - or whichever music channel did it) that he doesn't even know what goth mean in relation to music. He understands it in relation to literature or architecture or history but not music. Something like that anyway. personally, I think he was being disingenuous because how could he not know what goth music is, whether he regards himself as part of it or not? But that's the gist of what he said.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #128  Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lucian wrote:
Quiff it isn't for an essay though I almost had to write a 5 page paper on Chernobyl because of it. I wanted to know if he had directly said these things because I am putting it in a PowerPoint presentation and i was talking about the Gothic Rock genre and his views on it in one of my slides. Thanks for the help!
A good place to look is the Sisters' own web page. There's a mention of Whitby Goth Weekend on the faqdim page for a start...
Lucian
Road Kill

PostPost #129  Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks everyone! I needed help and you gave me some.
Memphis Rich
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #130  Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Blast isn't going to Leeds at least E can leave the 'clowns' part out of the opening speech.
Edmogirl
Road Kill

PostPost #131  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
this one on street view Laughing (one for the stalkers! Mr. Green)

Someone lives here. Unless this is your home and this is an attempt at beign ironic...this is a monumentally f*cked up post.
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #132  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, who cares about privacy or other natural instinx whose purpose is protection and survival - we have nothing to hide and the state takes care of us as if we were their own pets!
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #133  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

31st March 2009 wrote:
from what i've been told, he had the same place in burley park (village place - he used to share with "the" claire, and with danny mass from salvation) for years and years, but then he sold that and the place in spain a few years ago (4? 5?) and these days its just bramley.

This was just above the link you found.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #134  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Edmogirl wrote:
markfiend wrote:
this one on street view Laughing (one for the stalkers! Mr. Green)

Someone lives here. Unless this is your home and this is an attempt at beign ironic...this is a monumentally f*cked up post.
Your concern is noted.

As it happens, the Sisters' old Village Place address is a matter of public record, it's listed on the insert of The Reptile House EP so it's not like I'm giving away any secrets.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #135  Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*another bump* Very Happy
the cake is a lie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters FAQs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: