Thatcher dead

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155

In the interests of avoiding accusations of hypocrisy, I present the above without further comment.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
czuczu
Overbomber

Probably worth avoiding tv, the papers and most of the web for the next few weeks. Everything that could be said about her has already been said many times..
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Even outside UK at least twa days with Ex-Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher is guarantee.
howere it's not a good day(s) for her family, relatives and friends.
Pista
Cureboi

Social media is going to implode
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

it is.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:Social media is going to implode
too right it is....just had about 50 notifications mostly with strap line of Ding Dong the Witch is Dead :innocent:
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Im sad :cry:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I do feel the deepest sympathies for her friends and family.

Then again, I already did when she was still alive.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Sad as this is for her family ... her political heirs are just outdoing her ...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

anyone for a street party?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Better then the current one, got democratically elected PM which the previous incumbent couldn't manage, not a war criminal unlike the one before that, or a hypocritical adulterer like the one before him.

So either she wasn't as bad as all that, or we've truly had some s**t leaders in the UK recently..
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
DeWinter

Quiff Boy wrote:anyone for a street party?
Now, now. When I said that about Teddy Kennedy, may God rot him, I got a slap on the wrist.
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

the Iron Lady has at last left the building...her legacy however lives on through the current Government, they are working hard in some respects to finish what she started, it's not so very different from the eighties :urff:

Wonder who the next Con will be after Cameron... Chancellor and Lord of Darkness George Osborne will be vying for position no doubt...I'm convinced the man crawls back into a coffin every night.... :twisted:
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
DeWinter

blackandgold65 wrote:the Iron Lady has at last left the building...her legacy however lives on through the current Government, they are working hard in some respects to finish what she started, it's not so very different from the eighties :urff:

Wonder who the next Con will be after Cameron... Chancellor and Lord of Darkness George Osborne will be vying for position no doubt...I'm convinced the man crawls back into a coffin every night.... :twisted:

Think about it for a bit. Cameron couldn't win the last election , and is likely to lose the next, with what looks like a substantial amount of loyal Tory voters now voting for another party . His close political associates are going to be soiled goods with the rest of the Conservative Party after that. It's not like Osbourne can rely on his record as Chancellor to speak for him!

David Davis would be good, as he's a decent man, but he's not got many friends amongst the current lot after quitting the front bench. Probably Gove or Johnson. Maybe May will make an attempt riding on Thatcher's corpse as Iron Lady Mk2.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

DeWinter wrote:
Now, now. When I said that about Teddy Kennedy, may God rot him, I got a slap on the wrist.
Yeah. Sorry about that. I was wrong to give you that "slap".
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

no sympathy, no remorse - trample down the dirt
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DeWinter

markfiend wrote:
DeWinter wrote:
Yeah. Sorry about that. I was wrong to give you that "slap".
It was a bit tasteless so soon after, now I come to think on it tbh!
JansenClone

I shall mourn. I'll mourn the passing of a more equitable society because she didn't believe in one. The passing of the idea that we should help those in need because her supporters couldn’t spare any of the pennies in their pockets. The passing of a society that understood and cared that the vulnerable can't always look after themselves. I'll mourn the compassion she replaced with selfishness and greed. I'll mourn the pensioners who froze to death unable to afford to heat their homes. I’ll mourn the destruction of an enviable education system. I’ll mourn the destruction of any manufacturing industry. I’ll mourn the dismantling of the NHS. I’ll mourn the hope that existed in a time before this media backed era of keeping the poor and needy where they are.
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Tory Louise Mensch plays it for political points. Loses. Badly.

Last edited by lazarus corporation on 08 Apr 2013, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
James Blast
Banned

Jesus, thank you Michael, you put it way better than I could even attempt/imagine.

I just do pictures and colouring-in
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
JansenClone

James Blast wrote:Jesus, thank you Michael, you put it way better than I could even attempt/imagine.

I just do pictures and colouring-in
Hey don't sell yourself short James! How are you keeping? It's been a while!
James Blast
Banned

Well! I only 'de-cloaked' because it's been such a momentous and glad day. I wished her nothing but pain and humiliation in life, in her death: the fires and tortures of hell where the worm does not sleep.

I'm doin' great Michael, never felt better in fact. :D
My Wee Mum could be better but at 92 she's unbelievable - still goes shopping three times a week, gets her hair done on Fridays (once she' shampoo'd ad trimmed many 'old dear's heids') then forces me to drive her to East Kilbride so she can do M&S! She then gives me a 'treat' by making me drive her to Maccy D's (where I pig out) and I have to order 1 cheeseburger sans relish and pickle - she don't do them :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

She's been in hell for a mere few hours & I hear she's already closed 5 furnaces
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
JansenClone

Strange one isn't it James. It's the end of someone who ripped away everything that could be cherished about this country through my teens and twenties. Trouble is the present incumbents are, if anything, attempting to be even worse. The gusto, speed and venom with which they are cutting and destroying using the debt as an excuse will leave a society beyond repair. Happy day?

Anyway, depressing issues aside, it's good to hear you're doing well!
James Blast
Banned

Her legacy is debt beyond the powers of imagination, and the population on the hook for it. Gideon is just finishing the job - by doubling the debt since taking power.
~ Peter Steele