Heartland Forum Index
There are 18 days remaining until the next Sisters gig (Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany)       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Aporetical Poetry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #1  Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Aporetical Poetry Reply with quote Back to top

It's back online:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Sisters-of-Mercy-Vinyl-12-x2-Hard-Reign-Aporetical-Poetry-/130901450900?pt=UK_Records&hash=item1e7a55a094
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #2  Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the description

Quote:
I just discovered two old Vinyl left by my ex-boyfriend . One is called Hard Reign, other Aporetical Poetry, both by the Sisters of Mercy. Latter one says limited and numbered 11 of 23 on cover, inner picture and label. What you see is what you get. Don t ask me what it is, if you want to know ask Peter.

Laughing We are not worthy!
TheCureCommunity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooooh... Smile
Being645
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #4  Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Love the description

Quote:
I just discovered two old Vinyl left by my ex-boyfriend . One is called Hard Reign, other Aporetical Poetry, both by the Sisters of Mercy. Latter one says limited and numbered 11 of 23 on cover, inner picture and label. What you see is what you get. Don t ask me what it is, if you want to know ask Peter.

Laughing We are not worthy!

At least better sell than destroy them ... heavens.
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Auflage!
Victim of Circumstance
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #6  Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats from my side, too!

This seems to be the first one in black vinyl coming to the market. It will be interesting to see, when the next copies will appear ...
17.auflage

PostPost #7  Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you!!!!. Wink Aaaaah, love this stalking all over the world..... We are not worthy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I expect the worst, that there are more copies coming. Hope there are not too much rainy days this summer... We will see. Rolling Eyes
Victim of Circumstance

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't expect too many copies. A year ago, a former collector (who was involved in distributing some copies of the clear vinyl edition) told me, that a black vinyl edition also ltd. to 23 copies exists or was rumoured to enter the market in due course respectively. However, as with respect to the clear vinyl (there are only c. 5-6 copies known to exist), the actual edition in black vinyl may be less than 23 Wink
Being645
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #9  Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

17.auflage wrote:
Thank you!!!!. Wink Aaaaah, love this stalking all over the world..... We are not worthy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I expect the worst, that there are more copies coming. Hope there are not too much rainy days this summer... We will see. Rolling Eyes

I think you were very lucky to find this ... Laughing ... so Congrats from here as well ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! ...
17.auflage

PostPost #10  Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
... What you see is what you get. Don t ask me what it is, if you want to know ask Peter.

Hell yes.
Well, after getting my hands on this copy I realy would like to talk with this "Peter".

I think we can expect more of this to come soon. It is to easy to made. Sad Someone said: Rainy Day Cover?
But I hope not more than the 23 as said.

OK, a picture.

Cool
Victim of Circumstance

PostPost #11  Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, too many copies wouldn't be great from a collectors point of view. I do have an indirect contact to the original bootlegger though and will try to find out more and let you know then ...
17.auflage

PostPost #12  Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We are not worthy!
Victim of Circumstance

PostPost #13  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some more information as promised.

Of your version, 5 copies do exist numbered 9-13 of 23 (your copy should be no. 11).

Overall 15 of 23 copies of Aporetical Poetry made it to the market yet, 8 remain undiscovered till now or are still at the bootleggers home.

The lp comes in 4 versions, all numbered out of 23 on lp / cover:
- first edition sold last year, lp in clear vinyl with white fold out cover, 5 copies (no. 19-23), as shown in the wiki
- lp with BE instead of Lights, normal white cover, black vinyl, 5 copies (no. 9-13)
- lp with Lights like first edition but normal black cover (not FOC), 3 copies (no. 14-16)
- double (!) lp with full concert, 1 vinyl clear, 1 black, 4th side blank, 2 copies (no. 2 and 3), 1 copy with FOC identical to first edition, 1 copy with red cover

I will give Being645 some additional info soon, so that she can update the wiki.

I hope, this helps Wink

Not to forget, Happy Birthday Mr. Auflage!
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Correct info, VOC!

and congrats 17!!! Wink
17.auflage

PostPost #15  Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, for info and concrats! Smile
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got my Aporetical Poetry homedelivered today Very Happy Oh glorious day! We are not worthy!
Being645
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #17  Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
I got my Aporetical Poetry homedelivered today Very Happy Oh glorious day! We are not worthy!

Congratulations, Koen! ... You really should have one and I'm pleased to hear you've got one now! It's such a lovely item ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #18  Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great, Koen!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: