Heartland Aid Appeal revisited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Just realised it was a new year, so just bought my round.

Barry - my 2013 donation should be in your PayPal account now.

I encourage all to follow suit - no one likes to be known as that person who never buys their round, eh?

(for those new here: hosting a website costs money - the "Paypal Donation" link is at the top right of your screen, between "Search" link that none of you ever use, and the "Photo Gallery" that contains member photos that haven't been updated since the Bronze Age. Money keeps the site going (along with QB's forbearance, and the occasional interventions of the moderators*)

* although obviously if I was a moderator then there'd be some discipline round here...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

lazarus corporation wrote:Just realised it was a new year, so just bought my round.

I encourage all to follow suit - no one likes to be known as that person who never buys their round, eh?

(for those new here: hosting a website costs money - the "Paypal Donation" link is at the top right of your screen, between "Search" link that none of you ever use, and the "Photo Gallery" that contains member photos that haven't been updated since the Bronze Age. Money keeps the site going (along with QB's forbearance, and the occasional interventions of the moderators*)

* although obviously if I was a moderator then there'd be some discipline round here...
:lol: :notworthy: :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
million voices
Slight Overbomber

My donation should be there
Not exactly champagne cocktails for the whole bar
But enough for a couple of pints and some Big D peanuts
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:Just realised it was a new year, so just bought my round.

Actually,if you are using the Doctor Jeep skin,it isn't there at all! Chipped in a fiver anyway.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

awww, thanks guys :oops: 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ruffers
Overbomber

It had been a while, so just bought my round.

Thanks for keeping this going.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Pista
Cureboi

rickymartin wrote:How do I start General discussion ?
YOU don't get to start a general discussion. Goodbye
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity