Best New (unreleased) Sisters Song?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.

Best New (unreleased) Sisters Song?

Good Things
6%
Come Together
3%
Summer
13%
Romeo Down
9%
We Are The Same, Susanne
26%
Slept
2%
War On Drugs
5%
Top Nite Out
2%
Crash And Burn
26%
Will I Dream?
2%
Still
No votes
Arms
5%
Far Parade
2%

Total votes: 111
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Susanne is the best without any dubs
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Crash & Burn closely followed by Romeo Down for me. Not keen on the live sound of RD nowadays though. I preferred it 1998 - 2003.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Crash & Burn
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
pearson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

romeo down,summer,slept and war on drugs.
war on drugs is underrated.... :notworthy:
they should play it live ...its pure andrew.
there's too much blood in my vodkastream

----------------adam pearson------------------
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Summer-slept-romeo-Susanne-top nite out

truth is i can live just fine without the rest, and why is Good things in this list?
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Summer. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Even that this thread is daft :wink:, i have to say that i'm thorn between Susanne, War on Drugs and Romeo Down- each equally great. I love simplicity, minimalism of Susanne, psychedelic and trance of War on drugs, which btw, shows that A.E. at least had potential not that long ago and great Floodland~esque touch of Romeo Down.
But that songs are old enough to say bye-bye TSOM, you were great band that gives me a lot to think, but it's long gone.
James Blast
Banned

War on Drugs sans the daft speeded up ending. Write a better ending, record it and release it to the poor bastards on here who pay your rent.

Tit
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele