Rubbish bootleg shirt anyone?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
James Blast
Banned

I'll send you the graphic, once I've checked the one I've ordered. Might need to dunt up the res. prolly not.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

As I said, I liked your first attempt more.

However, I"m tempted to order one and take it this years closest gig, which would be Amsterdam for me. Hopefully, the people there won't stone me if I decide to do so. At least then anyone will know, that I'm actually a Heartlander :lol:
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
James Blast
Banned

Got it back today and while it's quite snug, the quality is outstanding! I'm going to get a larger one with the same print. I'll part with this one for a tenner plus postage.

a pic will follow...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

here ye go...

PS. it was only used for the 'photoshoot' so it's quite fresh ;D

and

PS. many thanks to Molly onna camera for pic #1, she's *93 ye ken :)

*well in May she is
~ Peter Steele
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Love it :D
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hihi ... indeed, that looks good on you ... :lol: ;D ...

Image ...
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Haha - awesome, hard to believe it's not genuine merch
radiojamaica
Overbomber

They do suck!
But I love m nonetheless...

Are ye taking orders?

;D
in dub we trust
James Blast
Banned

why not :)
~ Peter Steele
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

James,does the site you use print on messanger bags? I need a new one for work.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
James Blast
Banned

~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

It's all getting a bit messy with orders and 'mibbies' here. If you're interested in a t-shirt or whatever, why don't you all do it directly with the company. It's very easy to do once you have the artwork (I'll post DropBox links later). The company are Spreadshirt - http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/men-s-t-shirt-C7196G1P24T6
~ Peter Steele
jande
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

If you're willing to take orders, Mr B, I'll have a XL black hoody with a big logo on the back and a small version on the front left breast. Let me know how much and how you would want it, cheque, paypal, western union etc :-)
Say!
In the dark? Here in the dark!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
James Blast
Banned

It's probably easier all round if you DIY, it's dead easy.
Here's the DropBox link for both images - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eyfgpdarr6uriwg/Fuavg6F1J1
~ Peter Steele
jande

Cheers James.

Ordered my t-shirt, small logo on breast humungous one on the back. Tried it with a hoody but it won't let you put anything on the front
Say!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh wow!!! Very cool, James ... ;D ;D ;D ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ... :kiss: ...

This way, I can postpone to order 'til April, which clearly is the better time for me ... :innocent:
17.auflage

many thanks! Well done!
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

ribbons69 wrote:James,does the site you use print on messanger bags? I need a new one for work.
So,although the site does do messanger bags,they cannot print on them. Duh.
Found a company on ebay that does though,so I've ordered one and will post the results once it arrives.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
James Blast
Banned

... and the latest 'less snug' version -

~ Peter Steele
psichonaut
Overbomber

@ James
I'd like a small one
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

Where? :lol:
James Blast wrote:It's probably easier all round if you do it yourself, it's dead easy.
Here's the DropBox link for both images - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eyfgpdarr6uriwg/Fuavg6F1J1
James Blast wrote:It's all getting a bit messy with orders and 'mibbies' so if you're interested in a t-shirt or whatever, why don't you all do it directly with the company. It's very easy to do once you have the artwork (DropBox links above). The company are Spreadshirt - http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/men-s-t-shirt-C7196G1P24T6
~ Peter Steele
jande

Got mine back. The XL t-shirt, I think, is a little bit snug so would buy the XXL if I was going to reorder. It was £19.10 with the two prints + delivery.
Thanks for the logos James :-)
Front
Logo = 2 3/4'' - 70mm

Back
Logo = 11 1/4'' - 285mm
Say!
James Blast
Banned

Hur hur! Nice work. Image
but why's the front grey and the back black? ;D
Last edited by James Blast on 03 Mar 2014, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
~ Peter Steele
psichonaut
Overbomber

I was thinking more to the big logo on the front
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

psichonaut wrote:I was thinking more to the big logo on the front
jande was it easy to do?
~ Peter Steele