20.05.2014 Munich Tonhalle

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2014
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It was brilliant and sweaty!
I thought that was unusual, cause Munich crowds are quite reserved usually. Speaking of which - who was that who jumped in my back? I'm sure it was one of you *rubs crushed ribs* :evil:

Thanks Spiggythecat for the ticket! And thanks Andrew S for being such brilliant company! :notworthy:

Cheers to everyone who'll be in Zürich tonight, hope you will have another fantastic night!

PS - I loved Eldritch's white beard. Is it real or bleached?
Joy

Sita wrote:It was brilliant and sweaty!
I thought that was unusual, cause Munich crowds are quite reserved usually. Speaking of which - who was that who jumped in my back? I'm sure it was one of you *rubs crushed ribs* :evil:

Thanks Spiggythecat for the ticket! And thanks Andrew S for being such brilliant company! :notworthy:

Cheers to everyone who'll be in Zürich tonight, hope you will have another fantastic night!

PS - I loved Eldritch's white beard. Is it real or bleached?
Real. :von:
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Joy

"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

When did Michael Eavis join the band?
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Being645
Above the Chemist

I've listened twice to the recording (which is just great !!!) and I would love to watch all the videos
(not yet seen all from Vienna even), but damned ... I have to work (a lot) tonight ... *sigh ... and no time to do so tomorrow either ... *suffer ...

But then. Again. Eventually ... ;D ... and for so long thanks for all the wonderful links here and in other threads, Joy ... ;D :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

I will check them - all ... ;D :lol: ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

damn, i wish that his voice was that strong in Kraków and sounds mixed so well.
Joy

Being645 wrote:
I've listened twice to the recording (which is just great !!!) and I would love to watch all the videos
(not yet seen all from Vienna even), but damned ... I have to work (a lot) tonight ... *sigh ... and no time to do so tomorrow either ... *suffer ...

But then. Again. Eventually ... ;D ... and for so long thanks for all the wonderful links here and in other threads, Joy ... ;D :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

I will check them - all ... ;D :lol: ...
Not at all!! :D I bring them with lots of love! :kiss:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I skipped through most of the set, and nearly wept with Valentine and Carpet. Consider me an oldskool fan from now on :(

Iz.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

4th Sisters Concert for me, 4th time in the front row ♥ can life get any better? :D
The merchandise was also nice, I bought a tote bag (always wanted to screen-print one myself but didn’t find the time)
I loved the mirror ball :) and the light-show in general was different from the last Sisters shows I had visited.
Me friend who heard the Sisters for the first time was surprised at how fast and without pause they played one song after another. She said: "other bands talk to the audience in between songs" xD well not all bands are the same <3
And as the others wrote before it was really really hot, after the concert we were suprised to see that the whole hall was wet all over. You could swim in there , - or walk on water :)

PS: As I didn't take photographs because I know someone always takes nice ones :) I hope some will upload theirs
made in the 80s
iesus
Overbomber

I have some pics and vids, but have to return home to upload as i would like to. ;D
Actually i have more vids and different qualities of pics than i expected to take...
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
iesus
Overbomber

Some pics

'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
iesus
Overbomber

Some Videos

Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/dSQeOxGj7XI

Sisters of Mercy - FALAA Miserlou Temple (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/-4-UPFg9RFM

Sisters of Mercy - Alice (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/bUrO8a0KKys

Sisters of Mercy - Valentine - Flood II (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/Vp8BR2c9dKg

Sisters of Mercy - Still (Live at Munich Tonhalle 20.05.2014)
http://youtu.be/APRQzhgqMwI
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

thank you iesus :)
LyanvisAberrant

F+L+A was amazing, thanks :D
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
iesus
Overbomber

I am glad you like my pics and videos :D
Happy to share 'em with you all :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Nice photos and great videos, iesus ... :notworthy: ...

I have, err ... ;D ...