Even Goths Can Act

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RockNRoll Mercenary
Amphetamine Filth

Hi there!

I'm training to be an actor at a drama school in London, (from a working class background before we start THAT debate), looking to raise funds to continue his training. The course trains me in Film/ TV/Stage/Radio and has been great to study and hugely enjoyable as part of my journey to being a professional actor.

I currently work as a Healthcare Assistant in a private hospital 12-18 hours a weekend while studying Mon-Fri and work 44-50 hours a week in the holidays which mostly goes on my rent so there is nothing for fees. I cannot get a loan as this is a postgraduate course. I have written to several business's, famous actors but have not had a positive response. For those of you who own/are part of a business I also offer workshops on public speaking, team building, confidence or promotion (recording radio adverts/photo shoots) for a donation.

Any donation however small will be extremely useful and gratefully received. Help me show the world that Goths can act ;)

http://www.gofundme.com/psxplw

Thank you
x
'Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future'- Oscar Wilde
I'll see you tomorrow.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I wish I could help financially. My brother is am independent theatre director, putting on plays in his spare time; I know how hard it can be. I'm only sorry that I have nothing to offer other than encouragement.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell