October 19 - Trix, Antwerp, Belgium

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sadly, there is no Poodle :(
We had quite a chat and a giggle with him after the Leeds gig and I offered to groom his Poodle for free, he declined on account that he didn't have one.

Even though I was disappointed, I let him have his photo taken with me anyway :wink:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

SmileySister wrote:Sadly, there is no Poodle :(
We had quite a chat and a giggle with him after the Leeds gig and I offered to groom his Poodle for free, he declined on account that he didn't have one.

Even though I was disappointed, I let him have his photo taken with me anyway :wink:
Nooooo. So this WAS the secret your were all mentioning on the TSOM FB page. I began to suspect something when one of the new Greek interviews mentioned a cat, but this news is a real bombshell. :eek: Haven't felt like this since I found out the truth about Santa.
Being645
Above the Chemist

SmileySister wrote:Sadly, there is no Poodle :(

... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... no poodle! ... You should have told us! Only yesterday, I've seen a big white lonely poodle bound to a chair in Antwerp ... :lol: ...
SmileySister

I was so distraught that it's taken until now to speak about it :cry:

Ah, the secret, now that is something different altogether :wink:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

^ correct.
Goths have feelings too
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

SmileySister wrote:I was so distraught that it's taken until now to speak about it :cry:

After Poodlegate, I'm not sure I'd believe it if you told me (which I know you won't). :cry:
Being645
Above the Chemist

euphoria wrote:
Being645 wrote: He has step by step regained the potentials of his voice over the past few years, which is a) a very good thing, and a pleasure to hear, and was b) an adorable effort
Thanks for the review!

Yes, something has improved I must say, maybe it also has to do with too big tours 2006-2012 straining the voice too much, I don't know. But what amazes me the most now is how happy he seems, as if really in love or something. The Greek interviews really show a genuinely "nice guy" in a way I haven't seen before.

Of course I don't expect any product release, but right now he seems like, "why the hell not?" :)
A pleasure. To me it was a wonderful gig. I think they were quite good in 2010 already, and in 2011 during the SISTERS XXX Tour.
Improving from gig to gig with the first highlight in Paris. This year the guitars sound more say consolidated than ever and that's
a good thing, too. Alltogether, they have worked out so many improvements and changes over the last few years, that there's
a good basis now. A product release one day? To me it seems just a natural development sooner or later ... ;D ... but of course, they still have to see to it ... :wink: ...

Btw, along with Eldritch's voice, The Doktor's "vocals" (rhythm, bass and stuff) seem to improve as well ... ;D :lol: ...
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

Brilliant gig! Loved every millisecond of it! Next Cologne. :D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

paint it black wrote:Similar hair

eta: hi markf :wink:
:evil:

:lol: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

SmileySister wrote:I was so distraught that it's taken until now to speak about it :cry:

so how much gin do we need to ply you with to find out "the secret"?
Joy

Peek a boo magazine concert review:

http://www.peek-a-boo-magazine.be/en/re ... 9-10-2015/
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Being645
Above the Chemist

Joy wrote:Peek a boo magazine concert review:

A nice one ... also the sentence with the salt ... :wink: :lol: ;D ... * hah, sigh ...

Thanks for the link ... :notworthy: :notworthy: ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Joy wrote:Peek a boo magazine concert review:

Thanks for sharing. "Reasonably priced tickets" LOL.
po
Amphetamine Filth

So, I joked about going on to Belgium to see this one after London (and sadly it couldn't be done anyway, lack of direct flights from Antwerpen and what not). And then they play Marian (think I still miss that one live) and fscking Rain from heaven...

With the rescheduled dates wid-week and too close to christmas, there's only one thing to say...

See you next tour :)
09: Oslo / 11: Helsinki, Oslo / 12: Köln / 14: Amsterdam / 15: London / 17: London x2 / 19: London x2, Oslo / 22: Stockholm, Oslo / 23: Berlin, Leipzig