Sisters spotting

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Pista
Cureboi

stufarq wrote:I'm at my parents' house for Christmas, and they watch Come Dine With Me. They also record loads and watch later, so I'm not sure when this actually aired and it may even be a repeat from years ago. Anyway, celebrity edition and they play, of all things, Floorshow!
Wow!
That is a bit left field :eek:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
lordofthepies
Road Kill

stufarq wrote:I'm at my parents' house for Christmas, and they watch Come Dine With Me. They also record loads and watch later, so I'm not sure when this actually aired and it may even be a repeat from years ago. Anyway, celebrity edition and they play, of all things, Floorshow!
You're stoned out of your mind, man.
lordofthepies
Road Kill

I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me.
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
MAndrews
Amphetamine Filth

Opening of "This Corrosion" just been on BBC1's The One Show over a segment featuring Ely Cathedral. Coincidence? Doubt it.
Pista
Cureboi

DJ Veronica Vasicka wants Giving Ground played at her funeral.
As a teenager, I wore a black leather jacket with the Sisters Of Mercy painted on the back of it. The Sisterhood was a side project of theirs, a collaboration between the main member Andrew Eldritch and Alan Vega from Suicide. I think this is the perfect parting anthem, bringing it back to my youth.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

so i may have dreamed this ... but i swear during the late 80's i walked past an aerobics class ... and they were working out to This Corrosion.
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:so i may have dreamed this ... but i swear during the late 80's i walked past an aerobics class ... and they were working out to This Corrosion.
sounds completely feasible. right tempo and beat and the 12 minute version could shift some pies i'll bet.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
spiggycat
Road Kill

There were two Sisters songs in American Horror Story: Hotel, one Was Lucretia, My Reflection. I can't remember the other one.
Pista
Cureboi

spiggycat wrote:There were two Sisters songs in American Horror Story: Hotel, one Was Lucretia, My Reflection. I can't remember the other one.
Never Land :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
czuczu
Overbomber

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:anyone else see this?
https://mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt ... 1665043456
:D Patton Oswalt is v cool!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Lucretia, Oneshow ~ visible tattoos holding people back
Goths have feelings too
abridged
Slight Overbomber

This Corrosion on Sky Sports as Leeds lose again't Newcastle. :lol:
The Chancer Corporation
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Came on to the post the above as several people have told me. My post would not have included a laughing yellow blob however. Bloody Geordies. 😞
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:Came on to the post the above as several people have told me. My post would not have included a laughing yellow blob however. Bloody Geordies. 😞
Sorry. Chelsea fan. Couldn"t resist. Spotted it whilst waiting for our match to start. I would like to see Leeds back in the top division. Obviously not doing well of course. :wink:
The Chancer Corporation
eastmidswhizzkid

Purple Light wrote:Came on to the post the above as several people have told me. My post would not have included a laughing yellow blob however. Bloody Geordies. 😞
to the tune of......"why-aye why-aye-aye, gan cash me giro thursday"

Swinnow
Overbomber

Continuing the football right turn...

Will Leeds Utd ever bring their old yellow 'smiley badge' back, you know, the yellow blob thing they had in the seventies and eighties. Co-incidentally my team has recently brought back it's traditional old liverbird badge back from a similar era.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
eastmidswhizzkid

Swinnow wrote:Continuing the football right turn...

Will Leeds Utd ever bring their old yellow 'smiley badge' back, you know, the yellow blob thing they had in the seventies and eighties. Co-incidentally my team has recently brought back it's traditional old liverbird badge back from a similar era.
ah but OUR team's glorious 80's heritage is a thing to be proud of and bring back; whereas Leeds 80's heritage was being stripped of anything remotely pride-worthy for being a bunch of rascist retards -and i mean the club, not the team or those fans who weren't nazis, before i offend anyone.

Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Swinnow wrote:Will Leeds Utd ever bring their old yellow 'smiley badge' back, you know, the yellow blob thing they had in the seventies and eighties.
There were rumblings about eighteen months ago that Cellino was planning an emblem redesign that luckily never came through. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some fannying-about in the next five years, though. The Smiley was good, but the LUFC slanted script was class.
Four strings good, six strings bad
eastmidswhizzkid

if i may say that after liverpool leeds were for a very long time my second favourite english club- obviously no mancs, londoners or brummies, and leicester were a joke then even in leicester where i'm from. i hated the fact that leeds played in that awful yellow away strip even at home, but i rated them as one of the greatest teams ever. all the nastiness i refer to above really was just a few cunts ruining it for everyone else.

Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:if i may say...
You may and you did :notworthy:
Four strings good, six strings bad
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber