Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
September 21: Discoteca Nebula, Miraflores Lima -private gig

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dtsom
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1450
Location: Madrid (Spain)

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: September 21: Discoteca Nebula, Miraflores Lima -private gig Reply with quote Back to top

it was a private gig in Lima yesterday. It was in the Discoteca Nebula ,Miraflores ..ONLY 50 PEOPLE

PICS ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/thesistersofmercyperu/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1186376104716516

[img][/img]
_________________
2017 LONDON,LONDON, BRUSSELS....

2016 BRUSSELS SO FAR....SO WAITING FOR MORE

MERA LUNA-BARCELONA-PORTUGAL-MADRID
LIVERPOOL AND SHEFFIELD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11312
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 537
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow-- how does one get to go to a private gig?
_________________
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EvilBastard
Overbomber


Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 3608
Location: Where the Ruined Tower shouts

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Wow-- how does one get to go to a private gig?


Sabine would be the best person to ask about this... It wasn't me...
_________________
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 6458
Location: in the upside-down

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did anyone from here go? Question
_________________
like eastmidswhizzkid says, "if you don't like The Sisters you can fuck off!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EvilBastard
Overbomber


Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 3608
Location: Where the Ruined Tower shouts

PostPost #6  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
did anyone from here go? Question


More to the point, does anyone have a boot of the gig?
_________________
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 6458
Location: in the upside-down

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
did anyone from here go? Question


More to the point, does anyone have a boot of the gig?

my very next question sir! Our fearless leader!
_________________
like eastmidswhizzkid says, "if you don't like The Sisters you can fuck off!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EvilBastard
Overbomber


Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 3608
Location: Where the Ruined Tower shouts

PostPost #8  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering
_________________
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker


Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Posts: 4334

PostPost #9  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Kenny you mean?
_________________
Goths are people too..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11312
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #10  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Looking at the photo I think Our fearless leader! took it It wasn't me...
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker


Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Posts: 4334

PostPost #11  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Looking at the photo I think Our fearless leader! took it It wasn't me...


Stood on a chair Twisted Evil
_________________
Goths are people too..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11312
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #12  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
Pista wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Looking at the photo I think Our fearless leader! took it It wasn't me...


Stood on a chair Twisted Evil


A wobbly chair methinks. Wink
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 326
Location: Dublin

PostPost #13  Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
paint it black wrote:
Pista wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Looking at the photo I think Our fearless leader! took it It wasn't me...


Stood on a chair Twisted Evil


A wobbly chair methinks. Wink

Maybe if someone photoshopped a pair of sunglasses onto him it would be easier to tell Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dragon Neuronal
Road Kill


Joined: 25 Sep 2016
Posts: 2

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, Am I
Microcosmia wrote:
Pista wrote:
paint it black wrote:
Pista wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Looking at the pics on the Faecebook link - is this a candidate for the "Our fearless leader! without shades" collection..?

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14462977_1186376158049844_3943254846785739880_n.jpg?oh=f0a8d31325c7f07ed5abced1f94f712b&oe=5837B5F2

Edit: I'm referring to the proto-Alf Garnett-looking bugger 2nd from left, in case you're wondering


Looking at the photo I think Our fearless leader! took it It wasn't me...


Stood on a chair Twisted Evil


A wobbly chair methinks. Wink

Maybe if someone photoshopped a pair of sunglasses onto him it would be easier to tell Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dragon Neuronal
Road Kill


Joined: 25 Sep 2016
Posts: 2

PostPost #15  Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just be a little crazy and believe that dreams are possible. If I could, you can
EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Wow-- how does one get to go to a private gig?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11312
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #16  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This Corrosion

Dominion

Jeep/ Blvd

Temple

Lucretia

Marian

Alice

More
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2689
Location: x-EU

PostPost #17  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Steve for sharing the video links Very Happy We are not worthy!

I am puzzled how do those 20-30 perhaps 35( ? ) people in a private gig achieve to have one camera in front of the other and destroy each others footage Laughing Sound was good though Mr. Green
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 07 Jul 2006
Posts: 251
Location: Prague

PostPost #18  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds nearer to Near Meth Experience Cool

Pista wrote:
This Corrosion

Dominion

Jeep/ Blvd

Temple

Lucretia

Marian

Alice

More

_________________
...they are not departed or gone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11312
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #19  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sukhoi wrote:
Sounds nearer to Near Meth Experience Cool



That's exactly the vibe I got too.
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10514
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #20  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sukhoi wrote:
Sounds nearer to Near Meth Experience Cool

Pista wrote:
This Corrosion

Dominion

Jeep/ Blvd

Temple

Lucretia

Marian

Alice

More

Yeah, a very nice atmosphere ... and very kind to share them ... We are not worthy! Very Happy ...

So they're all up now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker


Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Posts: 4334

PostPost #21  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Least you can clearly hear him mumble to a small group lol
_________________
Goths are people too..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10514
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #22  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
Least you can clearly hear him mumble to a small group lol

Yeah, it's interesting to compare these vids with the ones from the main showon the next day @Festiva,
which have been taken by the same person and can also be found on that channel. The difference made by the tec employed is remarkable ... lovely ... Mr. Green ...
Again many thanks to Lucia Nakamori for sharing these treasures ... Kiss We are not worthy! ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 
Page 1 of 1

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com