Re-run of currently watching

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Humans series 2. best thing Ch4 has been connected with in aeons. bella dayne (the future mrs. whizzkid if gaga, zlata and taylor momsen dont give me an answer soon) and emily berrington are 2 of the best british actresses going.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

lagy gaga itunes festival. did i ever say i f**king love lady gaga? :wink:

eastmidswhizzkid

i don't pay for tv so regardless of the hype it has taken me until now to try "Game of Thrones". having found the first series left lying around carelessly on pirate bay i am now utterly hooked. i'm only 4 episodes in but wow. :notworthy:

iesus
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i don't pay for tv so regardless of the hype it has taken me until now to try "Game of Thrones". having found the first series left lying around carelessly on pirate bay i am now utterly hooked. i'm only 4 episodes in but wow. :notworthy:
I saw the first season after it was finished with my brother in that summer. Checked one episode at friday night and watched whole 10 episodes in 23 hours. When returned back i bought all available books one after the other and read them in record time. :lol:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Zacharias
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Watched through The Expanse (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/reference) a couple of days ago. First episode was terrible but enjoyed it after that. Felt it had small influences from both Firefly (ragtag group in a small ship) and Babylon 5.
Microcosmia

Home today courtesy of 'flu and watching US election coverage, hoping that later on I won't need to start watching it through my fingers.
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Microcosmia wrote:Home today courtesy of 'flu and watching US election coverage, hoping that later on I won't need to start watching it through my fingers.
Hope you won't need a barf bucket!
Silver_Owl
The Don

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Squeakymouse
Road Kill
Location: The place in the side of our lives where nothing is ever put straight

Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put the laundry in the oven.
Pista
Cureboi

Silver_Owl wrote:Image
Got that on my DVR.
Hope to dive in tomorrow :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

just finished the third season of Game of Thrones. awesome. all round high standard of acting, loads of claret getting spilled, and an enormous amount of hot women. was going to marry danerys targaryan when she was Kalisse but now shes a bit high and mighty ive got to wait for the youngest stark girl to grow up - definitely the finest female role-model in the show. the dragons are a bit s**t but the snow zombies are awesome.

Big Si
School Bully

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:just finished the third season of Game of Thrones. awesome. all round high standard of acting, loads of claret getting spilled, and an enormous amount of hot women. was going to marry danerys targaryan when she was Kalisse but now shes a bit high and mighty ive got to wait for the youngest stark girl to grow up - definitely the finest female role-model in the show. the dragons are a bit s**t but the snow zombies are awesome.
Oh the Dragons get bigger and better :wink:

***Spoiler alert*** https://youtu.be/Kv1TKpEOK2I

Just back from the Cinema :D

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Pista
Cureboi

The Cure live at Wembley
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

took a while to grab me, but I'm hooked now
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
zaltys7

What's that then?
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Pista
Cureboi

zaltys7 wrote:What's that then?
The OA?
It's a netflix series. It's a sort of super natural/ sci fi crossover. It's a bit slow going to start with but I'm up to episode 5 now & really getting into the whole story inside a story thing
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

zaltys7 wrote:What's that then?
edit:**SPOILER ALERT**

OA - it's a sitcom starring :von: and The Donut Princess. He's a brilliant musician who works from home, while she's a waitress at a Waffle House. The plot is largely based on the premise that she asks him to do things while she's at work (feed the cat, water the plants, clean the kitchen, etc.), and he invariably makes a complete balls-up of the thing - cat ends up hanging from the ceiling fan, plants evolve into Triffids, you get the picture, and when she comes home from work and surveys the mess she sighs, plants her hands on her hips, turns to the studio audience and says, "Oh, Andrew", followed by canned applause and laughter. "Oh, Andrew", hence, "OA".*

*this may or may not be true. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. Not to be used by children under 12. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Last edited by EvilBastard on 22 Dec 2016, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote:OA - it's a sitcom starring :von: and The Donut Princess. He's a brilliant musician who works from home, while she's a waitress at a Waffle House. The plot is largely based on the premise that she asks him to do things while she's at work (feed the cat, water the plants, clean the kitchen, etc.), and he invariably makes a complete balls-up of the thing - cat ends up hanging from the ceiling fan, plants evolve into Triffids, you get the picture, and when she comes home from work and surveys the mess she sighs, plants her hands on her hips, turns to the studio audience and says, "Oh, Andrew", followed by canned applause and laughter. "Oh, Andrew", hence, "OA".*

*this may or may not be true. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. Not to be used by children under 12. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication.
You missed the obligatory **SPOILER ALERT** :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Pista wrote:You missed the obligatory **SPOILER ALERT** :lol:
Fine - you happy now? 8)
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote:
Pista wrote:You missed the obligatory **SPOILER ALERT** :lol:
Fine - you happy now? 8)
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

I have hiccups now :eek:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

there's a big Game of Thrones shaped hole in my life. :( i eeked them out as best i could then sat and watched the last 6 episodes in one sitting this morning. it could be worse as end of season 6 leaves a lot of things satisfactorily tied-up, but knowing theres more to come and ive got to wait EONS for them is upsettingly frustrating. the writing is much better than they could have gotten away with- i mean, they made me feel sorry for cersei ffs! i just wish they'd spent more of the budget on the dragons who are magnificent in the story but still look a bit "the land that time forgot."

Pista
Cureboi

I have a similar hole Lee.
It's a Black Sails shaped one though.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days