Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Louder Than War - Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #26  Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXd_l9RsI6A

February 2017 It wasn't me... It wasn't me... Our fearless leader!

We are not worthy! Laughing We are not worthy!
Camy
Road Kill

PostPost #27  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, Jazz Odyssey
XidiouX
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here we go with Starman again. I find it puzzling that, give how important Eldritch claims Bowie to have been in his life, when we get to specifics, it seems that the only thing that Bowie has ever done that has had anything positive to say about that was that Starman appearance. It's always 'Starman but I didn't like his last 20 albums.'
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #29  Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
A.E. wrote:
I have to warn you that my music has become even more primitive now after I seriously damaged my elbow recently and I have no feeling in my my left hand.

Oh my, I know that pain ... Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out ... Had a similar thing earlier this year. Soo painful - and paralysing. Fortunately not a muscle rupture, though it really felt like it!

Now it's (mostly) gone. It took me one of these (and no other!), about two of these and a good portion of patience.

It was visibly troublesome a few times during the tour. Must be miserable.
Acupuncture can actually restore sensation, oddly.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #30  Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chaotican wrote:
Being645 wrote:
A.E. wrote:
I have to warn you that my music has become even more primitive now after I seriously damaged my elbow recently and I have no feeling in my my left hand.

Oh my, I know that pain ... Wierded Out Wierded Out Wierded Out ... Had a similar thing earlier this year. Soo painful - and paralysing. Fortunately not a muscle rupture, though it really felt like it!

Now it's (mostly) gone. It took me one of these (and no other!), about two of these and a good portion of patience.

It was visibly troublesome a few times during the tour. Must be miserable.
Acupuncture can actually restore sensation, oddly.

The pain makes the muscle fail. It's almost impossible to only lift a plastic cup not to mention a microphone. As soon as the muscle finds relieve, sensation returns. Don't know whether acupuncture can do that, though I can well imagine. A GOOD bandage does it, however, almost immediately...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: