Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
November 27: Leeds Brudenell, UK **Near Meth Experience**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
godgirl
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #51  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Does anyone know if they made their goal?

Fantastic gig -- well worth feeling a bit hellish today!

I believe that, based on the figure quoted initially, yes, they surpassed it on the night... Not even counting PayPal contributions. It wasn't me...

Marge xxx
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #52  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

godgirl wrote:
EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Does anyone know if they made their goal?

Fantastic gig -- well worth feeling a bit hellish today!

I believe that, based on the figure quoted initially, yes, they surpassed it on the night... Not even counting PayPal contributions. It wasn't me...

Marge xxx

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
TheCureCommunity
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #53  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

Great gig - the tour was just what I needed after the brutal US elections.

Victoria? Or are there three of us independently flying in from sfo for these tours? Smile
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #54  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
nope EmmaPeelWannaBe is Victoria (but don't tell anyone)
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #55  Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally in a position to report back. It was excellent to meet the you-know-who-you-are HLers again, especially in my favourite pub in Leeds, that aspect of Sisters gigs remains consistent Very Happy gigwise, it was a 'glad I was there' kinda day, not ruined remotely by the quarter-arsed Von performance, definitely ruined by my vastly reduced alcohol tolerance levels, but definitely made by the too-short exquisite set by Utah Saints inbetween the marvellous Membranes and so-so Sisters. Mini-raves in Sisters pits are a good thing Smile

Looking forward to 'the new direction', simply because it won't be the old direction any more, something that's been overdue since at least post-2006 tour. But all that's by the by, the night's purpose was fulfilled, job done. Wonder if the ex-Nurse needs a qualified care assistant? Hmm.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #56  Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing missing from this gig was the hours of nonsense and banter in the pub prior (I got over from Sheffield very late). I miss you Heartlanders.
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #57  Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

timsinister wrote:
The only thing missing from this gig was the hours of nonsense and banter in the pub prior (I got over from Sheffield very late). I miss you Heartlanders.

And the vocals, don't forget them, they were missing too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: