!!Media alert!! Mogwai on the wireless this weekend

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

I think these are repeats, but fairly sure some of you might like to have a listen :)

On 6 music this week
23:00 GMT Thursday 23rd March
The Story Of Mogwai
Mary Anne Hobbs talks to Stuart Braithwaite of the band about their career to date, with contributions from Gruff Rhys, Clint Mansell and journalist Jane Graham.

They move through his early influences and how the success of fellow Scottish bands such as Jesus And Mary Chain and Primal Scream really helped give them confidence. They discuss how the band create their music and why there are very few vocals. Mary Anne asks about John Peel who was a key player in their early career, they discuss just how important sessions and records of the week use to be before moving into talking about their more recent soundtrack work. Live performance is at the heart of what the band do, and they discuss why this is so important.
3:00 GMT Sunday 26th March
Stuart's Selections
As part of the 6 Music Festival in Glasgow, Stuart Braithwaite of local heroes Mogwai picks from the BBC's archive of live concert and sessions.
4:00 GMT Sunday 26th March
Mogwai At The BBC
As part of the 6 Music Festival in Glasgow, Stuart Braithwaite of local heroes Mogwai picks his favourites moments from the BBC's concert and session recordings of his own band.
Don't worry about the inhumane hours. The shows will be on the Beeb's player for a month after broadcast so you can listen whenever you like ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity