Wayne on FALAA, Eldritch and stuff

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Being645
Above the Chemist

paint it black wrote:
czuczu wrote:
Being645 wrote: Heartland ... ;D ...
Needs more □
Mi ss ion threads
on the m*****n forum. It was a mistake to close it. Apparently.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Being645 wrote:
paint it black wrote:
czuczu wrote: Needs more □
Mi ss ion threads
Gabriel's oboe
Goths have feelings too
Swinnow
Overbomber

If we're talking m*****n intros I always preferred 'I Vow To Thee My Country' :wink:
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Love that Hymn. Fav from school and a great intro
Being645
Above the Chemist

paint it black wrote:
Being645 wrote:
paint it black wrote: Mi ss ion threads
Gabriel's oboe
all fiction and fantasy ...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Those filters - stay or go?

Have your say:

https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... highlight=
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
paint it black

Being645 wrote:
paint it black wrote:
Being645 wrote: on the m*****n forum. It was a mistake to close it. Apparently.
Gabriel's oboe
all fiction and fantasy ...
From the film of the same name
Goths have feelings too
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Purrrty!
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
paint it black

Quiff Boy wrote:Purrrty!
Hello leader. I hope all is well
Goths have feelings too
Being645
Above the Chemist

czuczu wrote:Oh, I'm definitely buying the book!
Lovely, maybe you can scan the "important" few sentences for the pleasure of all of us here ... :lol: ...
panzerfaust
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

a new piece appeared Image
Being645
Above the Chemist

Wow, that looks extremely cool, panzerfaust ... :eek: :notworthy: ...

A lovely track list. Is this the one for the second Sisters album?!
Torch, Giving Ground, This Corrosion and Driven Like The Snow that early? And Wide Receiver also marked for release ...
Of course, I'd also love to know more about all the unknown tracks.
Anyway, looking at the song titles, I think it had become a great success, if it had it been released ...

Where is this piece of paper from, though? Everyone can put a few letters on an envelope and a sheet ... And ABSENDER: VON ELDRITCH ... hhm ...
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

According to Howard Thompson, the Sisters contact at Elektra Records, it's written on the back of a Gramercy Park Hotel Roomservice Breakfast menu (in NY). And genuine. Quite interesting.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:Wow, that looks extremely cool, panzerfaust ... :eek: :notworthy: ...

Torch, Giving Ground, This Corrosion and Driven Like The Snow that early? And Wide Receiver also marked for release ...
Anyway, looking at the song titles, I think it had become a great success, if it had it been released ...

Where is this piece of paper from, though? Everyone can put a few letters on an envelope and a sheet ... And ABSENDER: VON ELDRITCH ... hhm ...
It's from Howard Thompson's instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfqZP_8AQRP ... rdthompson
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:Wow, that looks extremely cool, panzerfaust ... :eek: :notworthy: ...

The tracklist for "Left On m*****n and Revenge" on this version is the same as that written out for an Italian fanzine writer in the summer of 1985 on MR notepaper, which has been doing the rounds for a while now. What is new here is the bottom bit with Eldritch's plans for the singles, including the non-album tracks. Almost certainly written during the 1985 US tour around the time of those photos with alan Vega outside the hotel.
The airmail envelope is not linked to the tracklist other than that it is the top of another HT photo, the lower part of which features a text from Eldritch about the effects of Chernobyl on West Germany in 1986. It is also on HT's instagram stream.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:

The tracklist for "Left On m*****n and Revenge" on this version is the same as that written out for an Italian fanzine writer in the summer of 1985 on MR notepaper, which has been doing the rounds for a while now. What is new here is the bottom bit with Eldritch's plans for the singles, including the non-album tracks. Almost certainly written during the 1985 US tour around the time of those photos with alan Vega outside the hotel.
The airmail envelope is not linked to the tracklist other than that it is the top of another HT photo, the lower part of which features a text from Eldritch about the effects of Chernobyl on West Germany in 1986. It is also on HT's instagram stream.
Ah cool. Thanks for the info. Can't remember to have seen that MR notepaper.
Lovely, however, are all those old photos on HT's instagram ... many thanks for the link @Charlie ...
although I didn't find the one with the envelope and Eldritch's notes about Chernobyl. Might search again.