Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The band 2017

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jost 7
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: The band 2017 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody knows who will be in the band now, as there were signs not all guitar guys would be in any longer?
Also, and that it is even more critical imo, following the rumors about that other engagement of some of the bandmembers, it seems from what i hear that this engagement was more than nicely challenging for a guitar player. For sure much more room to manouver than in the sisters regarding several guitar parts. So it is to be feared that some might be bored on stage these days after that experience. At least one knows who they are.
Scardwel

PostPost #2  Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not anticipating any line-up changes.
Sisters play Avenches 10.8. The band beginning with G... headlines the Alcatraz Festival in Belgium on 11.8 and Bloodstock UK on 12.8.
Band beginning with G... have nothing else booked after that. Sisters tour proper starts 1.9 with a festival appearance 18/19 Aug. A tight schedule for sure, but it fits.
flakk13
Road Kill

PostPost #3  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The other band plays in Stockholm 29/9. The Sisters play in Amsterdam 27/9 and Tel Aviv 5/10...
euphoria

PostPost #4  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

flakk13 wrote:
The other band plays in Stockholm 29/9. The Sisters play in Amsterdam 27/9 and Tel Aviv 5/10...

One did wonder why the Amsterdam gig was moved to an earlier date instead of september 29 Mr. Green

Nevermind, the Sisters are now going to seriously shake some s**t up, sound like Comsat Angels instead of a two-dimensional rock band, and have no choice but release an album since Trump did get elected.
Don't you think? It wasn't me...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #5  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Forget about this, other ghouys are not interested in spending their time, efforts to record album that would not bring them enough financial satisfaction. That would be pointless.

And, threre's no need to record any album since gigs are selling good enough and there's plenty of new songs on setlist.

And that new sound - why change something that works fine?
Drsisters

PostPost #6  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:
Forget about this, other ghouys are not interested in spending their time, efforts to record album that would not bring them enough financial satisfaction. That would be pointless.

And, threre's no need to record any album since gigs are selling good enough and there's plenty of new songs on setlist.

And that new sound - why change something that works fine?

You never know with Andrew, he made suprise changes before Very Happy Very Happy
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #7  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In most i was barely rephrasing Our fearless leader!
Wink
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #8  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never heard of this other band. I may have missed something, but why's it relevant?
EmmaPeelWannaBe

PostPost #9  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I predict the Doktor's operating system is being upgraded from OS 10.10 to 10.12
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #10  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scardwel wrote:
I'm not anticipating any line-up changes.
Sisters play Avenches 10.8. The band beginning with G... headlines the Alcatraz Festival in Belgium on 11.8 and Bloodstock UK on 12.8.
Band beginning with G... have nothing else booked after that. Sisters tour proper starts 1.9 with a festival appearance 18/19 Aug. A tight schedule for sure, but it fits.

Thank you for that clarification, Scardwel .. Smile Kiss ...

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
I predict the Doktor's operating system is being upgraded from OS 10.10 to 10.12

... Laughing ...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #11  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard some chick will sing whilst he acts like a goff bez, stage right
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #12  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
I've heard some chick will sing whilst he acts like a goff bez, stage right

OMG! That's what's missing - get Bez on stage with his maracas - can you imagine Laughing Laughing Laughing
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

You mean...

Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #14  Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing We are not worthy!
TheCureCommunity
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #15  Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ruffers wrote:
I've never heard of this other band. I may have missed something, but why's it relevant?

It's no secret that Ben and Chris have there own bands as well as playing for yet more as session/live guitarists. Recently they have been rumoured to both be playing in a (relatively) well known heavy metal band that has gigs around the time of the Girls tour.
IMHO they are just hired hands for said band and it will not prevent them from playing the Sisters tour.

we fall to rise
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That must be 10.13 , he said 10.12, didn't he? It wasn't me...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #17  Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
ruffers wrote:

It's no secret that Ben and Chris have there own bands as well as playing for yet more as session/live guitarists. Recently they have been rumoured to both be playing in a (relatively) well known heavy metal band that has gigs around the time of the Girls tour.
IMHO they are just hired hands for said band and it will not prevent them from playing the Sisters tour.

And who they are for TSOM if not hired hands? Of course, Chris doing lot more than just and only playin on guitar, but still AE is TSOM.
EmmaPeelWannaBe

PostPost #18  Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And does the new TSOM debut at the festivals or at the Roundhouse?

And how do shadow puppets fit into the new TSOM?
jost 7

PostPost #19  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

And how do shadow puppets fit into the new TSOM?

The puppets would for sure enjoy themselves
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #20  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, like it's gonna be any different! Rolling Eyes you lot are soooooooooo gullible. Razz Our fearless leader!

EDIT: it staying as it is is a GOOD THING children. Wink
Cedarjet
Road Kill

PostPost #21  Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Something different? And why? And anybody leaving? Donīt think so: as for lives outside the Sisters- Chris has always been doing his own stuff, and why shouldnīt Ben do the same? I donīt expect dramatic changes in this respect.
The only difference will be the songs from the new album, as Trump has won the election and Our fearless leader! was busy for the first half of the year recording and producing... Mr. Green
bismarck

PostPost #22  Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cedarjet wrote:
The only difference will be the songs from the new album, as Trump has won the election and Our fearless leader! was busy for the first half of the year recording and producing... Mr. Green

Doesn't seem inconceivable to me that he could debut a new Trump-inspired song Very Happy
- Otto von Bismarck
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #23  Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ a cover of send in the clown(s)?
hellboy69

PostPost #24  Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
^ a cover of send in the clown(s)?

Oh, very good! Now that i'd like to hear... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: