Q: What The f**k Is This Meant To Be?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ruffers
Overbomber

So if it had Von singing on it, would we like it?
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
million voices
Slight Overbomber

You obviously need to check with your local Gauleiter but I imagine it would be compulsory.
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:I'd go even further - official TSOM franchise, with AE doing choregraphy, so it would be still called TSOM.
:von: wrote: Anton? Anton, Anton, darling boy - if I've told you once I've told you a dozen times, it's "right arm up, palm back, left arm up, palm back, cross wrists, then sway arms". You want to do jazz hands then I've no use for you, ok? Alright everybody, from the top again, please.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
Bartek wrote:I'd go even further - official TSOM franchise, with AE doing choregraphy, so it would be still called TSOM.
:von: wrote: Anton? Anton, Anton, darling boy - if I've told you once I've told you a dozen times, it's "right arm up, palm back, left arm up, palm back, cross wrists, then sway arms". You want to do jazz hands then I've no use for you, ok? Alright everybody, from the top again, please.
:lol: :lol: 'Sisters Come Dancing'