The all new 'Who's Going Where and When' thread

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

radiojamaica wrote: yeah.. that fell through... got some bad news the day before, my dad got diagnosed with lungcancer. Have to wait till next week for possible treatments. Ups & downs, moodswings galore over here :(
Oh shiat man! :(
Sending hugs & stuff from Hungary-land
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

thanx guys :notworthy:
in dub we trust
UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica: I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your dad and take care of yourself.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

UniversalRinging wrote:radiojamaica: I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your dad and take care of yourself.
thanx
x
in dub we trust
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

just read your sad news Koen. sending loads of love and best wishes your way bro. :kiss:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:just read your sad news Koen. sending loads of love and best wishes your way bro. :kiss:
Yeah me too man
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

Terrible news that, Koen ... :eek: :( ...
so lots of good wishes and hugs and everything from here to your Dad and also to you ...
Such a diagnose need not be the end of the day, nowadays ... I keep my fingers crossed for the best !!! ...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

thanx y'all. all these kind words mean the world to me.
Yes, they can do many things these days and we live in hope... but when the dreaded stage 4 was mentioned it was hard to keep away from the darker places in the mind. Yesterday finally there came some good news. We can start with Immunetherapy soon and allthough that's a new-ish treatment, there have been some very good results in the near past. As I said, we live in hope!
in dub we trust
eastmidswhizzkid

fingers crossed for you all then bro.

EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Just bought my ticket for the Bowie costume exhibit in Brooklyn. Going to hang out for a few days in NYC in April, so would love tips.
eastmidswhizzkid

just bought myself a ticket for NMA's annual xmas gig at rock city, notts.

UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth

EmmaPeelWannaBe: What a treat! Bowie's at the Brooklyn Museum, so... Are you staying in Manhattan or Brooklyn? Traveling solo or with companions? Are you on a budget or looking to splurge?

I never lived in New York longer than six months, but used to visit every other year, so I can't give you recommendations like a native, but I do have favorite spots.

Let me know!
ruffers
Overbomber

Just bought a ticket for PWEI at ULU next week.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
iesus
Overbomber

Lacuna Coil worth live? Anyone has experience any concert of theirs?
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Young Gods, this Saturday.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Tomorrow -- IGORRR!!!

WITH the daughter! :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
eastmidswhizzkid

Pop Will Eat Itself a week tomorrow in leicester. Mary Byker is their frontman now instead of [s] Cunt [/s] i mean Clint Poppy which should be interesting. Mary's a great performer and off stage is a nice guy, whereas Cunt - sorry Clinton (who is a mardy cunt to be fair) is...well- a mardy cunt! i saw them a fair few times "back in the day" (i fucking hate that expression) through all their rapid evolutions from candyiosis to cicciolina but i havent seen them since the tour for sanity. at least Cunts gone now...perhaps i should have shagged his girlfriend when i had the chance. :twisted: :innocent:

elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Alice Cooper/m*****n 14th Nov Brum
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Tomorrow -- IGORRR!!!

WITH the daughter! :D

IZ.
Maahn this was f**king AWESOME! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
They are coming your way to England, go check them out live!

Iz.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Bartek wrote:Young Gods, this Saturday.
Well executed, great sound, very energetic, and intense show.
They played songs from first two albums. :notworthy: :lol:
ruffers
Overbomber

Am in Paris with a free evening and am debating whether to go to see Queens of the Stone Age tonight.

Thoughts or advice appreciated?

Not what you'd call a fan but if they're a good show I'll give it a go..
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
eastmidswhizzkid

ohmygod!ohmygod!ohmygod! i just bought myself a ticket to see LADY GAGA!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo fucking happy!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2 gigs cancelled from this autumn and rearranged for february with minimal tickets but i got one. £70 but thats really nothing as this may be THE ONLY chance i'll ever have to see her! maddest thing is i just bought an old cd of hers from "thats entertainment" for 99p, simply because it boasted extra uk content; when i accesses the website there was the ticket advert. they sold out in 3 days when they went on sale to start with!!! 8) ;D

EDIT: i'm so goth lol! :lol:

Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:ohmygod!ohmygod!ohmygod! i just bought myself a ticket to see LADY GAGA!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo fucking happy!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2 gigs cancelled from this autumn and rearranged for february with minimal tickets but i got one. £70 but thats really nothing as this may be THE ONLY chance i'll ever have to see her! maddest thing is i just bought an old cd of hers from "thats entertainment" for 99p, simply because it boasted extra uk content; when i accesses the website there was the ticket advert. they sold out in 3 days when they went on sale to start with!!! 8) ;D

Glad she's recovering from her condition. She looked to be having real difficulties in the docco.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

Pista wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:ohmygod!ohmygod!ohmygod! i just bought myself a ticket to see LADY GAGA!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo fucking happy!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Glad she's recovering from her condition. She looked to be having real difficulties in the docco.
yes she did. thats why i say this could be my last chance to see her -at least see her doing the whole big song and dance thing. ironically if it is her condition that ends her dance career it is also the reason the october shows were cancelled and resceduled thus allowing me a rare chance to see her. i had just spent the last of my DWP back pay when i saw the tickets if- i hadnt had a last £70 left i may have been in a slightly different state of emotion right now! :urff:

Pista
Cureboi

Roger Waters in Budapest next May :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity