Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Sisters Wiki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #326  Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, the SistersWiki's Current Events page has made it over 250,000 views ... up from some 23,000 views in March 2010 ... Mr. Green ...

Main Page wil soon reach 500,000 views, total views of the entire SistersWiki as of today - 7,383,505 ...
_________________
@The Sisters of Mercy
NO new album, please! f**k 'em all !!! ... oder vielleicht doch ein bisschen Erbarmen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2645
Location: x-EU

PostPost #327  Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Cool, the SistersWiki's Current Events page has made it over 250,000 views ... up from some 23,000 views in March 2010 ... Mr. Green ...

Main Page wil soon reach 500,000 views, total views of the entire SistersWiki as of today - 7,383,505 ...


incredible We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #328  Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to our friends @discogs ... Kiss We are not worthy! ... we have now this pretty item listed in the SistersWiki as well ... Mr. Green ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Black_Planet_%28Polish_Art_Postcard_Flexi%29
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #329  Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, I have recently reviewed the entire Flexis Section ...
http://sisterswiki.org/Russian_Flexis

There is also a new category for Polish Art Postcard Flexis ...
http://sisterswiki.org/Category:Polish_Art_Postcard_Flexis

And few more pages for old bootlegs, promos, etc since May ...
Razor Smiles / Rainbow Star / Sins And Secrets / No Time To Cry / Saints And Martyrs - ‎Doctor Jeep 12" (Black Label Promo) / More 12" (Black Label Promo) - BudKon

PLUS a few new files here and there ... http://sisterswiki.org/Special:NewFiles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #330  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've uploaded a few excerpts from The Sisters' 1998 Event Horizon Tour Book to the SistersWiki, in case anyone should be interested ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Event_Horizon_1998#A_few_excerpts_from_The_Sisters.27_Event_Horizon_Tour_Book_1998
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 6339
Location: right here, right now

PostPost #331  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
I've uploaded a few excerpts from The Sisters' 1998 Event Horizon Tour Book to the SistersWiki, in case anyone should be interested ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Event_Horizon_1998#A_few_excerpts_from_The_Sisters.27_Event_Horizon_Tour_Book_1998

i've never seen that before. it would be interesting to see the whole book.
_________________
"and as eastmidswhizzkid once said: if you don't like The Sisters then you can fuck off".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #332  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
I've uploaded a few excerpts from The Sisters' 1998 Event Horizon Tour Book to the SistersWiki, in case anyone should be interested ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Event_Horizon_1998#A_few_excerpts_from_The_Sisters.27_Event_Horizon_Tour_Book_1998

i've never seen that before. it would be interesting to see the whole book.

The other 28 pages I've got consist mainly of 20-year-old hotel and venue addresses and phone numbers without handwritten notes.
Just listed data. No secret info, no cover or stuff, and two pages are missing, anyway ... Wink ... surely not Eldritch's copy ... Laughing ...

A waste of space, or not? Well, as to the capacities of each venue ... I've added these to the Tour Schedule.
Though, if you think it were better for the sake of completeness, I can upload all these or at least some further example pages ...

All of which comes to you Thanks to MAndrews, btw ... Very Happy ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11053
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #333  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did heartily chuckle at the "Law" page.
Laughing

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 6339
Location: right here, right now

PostPost #334  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote:
I've uploaded a few excerpts from The Sisters' 1998 Event Horizon Tour Book to the SistersWiki, in case anyone should be interested ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Event_Horizon_1998#A_few_excerpts_from_The_Sisters.27_Event_Horizon_Tour_Book_1998

i've never seen that before. it would be interesting to see the whole book.

The other 28 pages I've got consist mainly of 20-year-old hotel and venue addresses and phone numbers without handwritten notes.
Just listed data. No secret info, no cover or stuff, and two pages are missing, anyway ... Wink ... surely not Eldritch's copy ... Laughing ...

A waste of space, or not? Well, as to the capacities of each venue ... I've added these to the Tour Schedule.
Though, if you think it were better for the sake of completeness, I can upload all these or at least some further example pages ...

All of which comes to you Thanks to MAndrews, btw ... Very Happy ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

i trust your judgement. Our fearless leader!
_________________
"and as eastmidswhizzkid once said: if you don't like The Sisters then you can fuck off".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #335  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

i trust your judgement. Our fearless leader!

Thanks. You really can ... Very Happy ...

Pista wrote:
I did heartily chuckle at the "Law" page.
Laughing

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Hihihi, yes. Then you might also like the treasure on the Planet Edge page ... Wink ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Sisters_To_The_Planet_Edge_1999#Tour_Schedule
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #336  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently updating the SistersWiki's Live Bootlegs pages. And there are two dates from 2014 without a page ... Hamburg and Glasgow.

https://sisterswiki.org/Live_Bootlegs#2014

However, I can't find any coverart for these ... maybe I missed them ...

Does anybody have some coverart for them, please?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10381
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #337  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
I'm currently updating the SistersWiki's Live Bootlegs pages. And there are two dates from 2014 without a page ... Hamburg and Glasgow.

https://sisterswiki.org/Live_Bootlegs#2014

However, I can't find any coverart for these ... maybe I missed them ...

Does anybody have some coverart for them, please?


Or does no coverart exist ... Surprised Question ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com