The Damage Done - Japan 7" Replica wanted !!!!

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
sathvyre
Road Kill

I am looking for the Japan replica 7" single...
Did anybody listen to the 2009 reissues of the first 3 7"s ? I saw they were available in black, red and white vinyl...how is the sound quality ? Is there any chance to get at least the debut 7" ? Thank you very much !!!
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have the one from Japan. Sound is better than the 1992 cd of SGWBM, according to other users here. (I've only ever played it twice - and years ago at that).

No idea on the 2009 reissues, sorry.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm willing to trade this - but no idea on a fair value.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Cedarjet
Amphetamine Filth

sathvyre wrote:I am looking for the Japan replica 7" single...
Did anybody listen to the 2009 reissues of the first 3 7"s ? I saw they were available in black, red and white vinyl...how is the sound quality ? Is there any chance to get at least the debut 7" ? Thank you very much !!!
The "Japan" bootleg has a good quality in sound, the 2009 Australian one seems to be copied from the CD and is not too brilliant.
Depends how much money you want to spend: the original is at about 700 €, the JPN bootleg should cost you around 80 €, the Aussie one around 20 €. They all turn up from time to time on evilbay, and the original also on Discogs.
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???