Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Today I have been mostly...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 187

PostPost #76  Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big Si and Alex66: Sounds about right lol. Love it when your clothes feel like they're flapping in the wind, but it's just sub-bass.

Today I finally finished moving! Ayeeeeeee! Moving + two big gigs = no time to write, so definitely happy to be back on schedule with a huge cold glass of gin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 481
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #77  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Faffing around with my PC- this is a very accurate graphical representation!
I'm knackered! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markfiend
goriller of form 3b


Joined: 11 Nov 2003
Posts: 19650
Location: st custards

PostPost #78  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Faffing around with my PC- this is a very accurate graphical representation!
I'm knackered! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing add another column twice as high again for "Getting behind your furniture to connect some cords in the back of a stack of hifi equipment" Mr. Green
_________________
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 6654
Location: far beyond the black horizon

PostPost #79  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Faffing around with my PC- this is a very accurate graphical representation!
I'm knackered! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing add another column twice as high again for "Getting behind your furniture to connect some cords in the back of a stack of hifi equipment" Mr. Green

hell yeah! why the buggery f**k are speaker connections -which are fiddly as f**k usually unless you have really expensive equipment and even then it's no guarantee- always on the back? i suppose it's for "tidyness" but ffs...
_________________
"a right hand is a horrible thing to lose...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #80  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
markfiend wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Faffing around with my PC- this is a very accurate graphical representation!
I'm knackered! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing add another column twice as high again for "Getting behind your furniture to connect some cords in the back of a stack of hifi equipment" Mr. Green

hell yeah! why the buggery f**k are speaker connections -which are fiddly as f**k usually unless you have really expensive equipment and even then it's no guarantee- always on the back? i suppose it's for "tidyness" but ffs...


I hear you.
My cats get behind my gear at night & pull out random wires every other day.
I have to crawl behind everything before I dare turn anything on every day.
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacharias
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 173
Location: Gothenburg

PostPost #81  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
markfiend wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Faffing around with my PC- this is a very accurate graphical representation!
I'm knackered! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing add another column twice as high again for "Getting behind your furniture to connect some cords in the back of a stack of hifi equipment" Mr. Green

hell yeah! why the buggery f**k are speaker connections -which are fiddly as f**k usually unless you have really expensive equipment and even then it's no guarantee- always on the back? i suppose it's for "tidyness" but ffs...


I hear you.
My cats get behind my gear at night & pull out random wires every other day.
I have to crawl behind everything before I dare turn anything on every day.


Awwwww :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 481
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #82  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:


I hear you.
My cats get behind my gear at night & pull out random wires every other day.
I have to crawl behind everything before I dare turn anything on every day.


And how are the kitties doing?
Think it's time we had a photo update! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #83  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Pista wrote:


I hear you.
My cats get behind my gear at night & pull out random wires every other day.
I have to crawl behind everything before I dare turn anything on every day.


And how are the kitties doing?
Think it's time we had a photo update! Very Happy


They are little bastids. I have a tobacco palm that's about 9 feet tall. Iggy keeps climbing up it & it got to the point where I had to re-set the support pole the other day as it was leaning over. That done, along with a cover for the earth so they can't dig it up & it was great......... until I got home from the pub last night.
Tadah!

_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 481
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #84  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:


They are little bastids. I have a tobacco palm that's about 9 feet tall. Iggy keeps climbing up it & it got to the point where I had to re-set the support pole the other day as it was leaning over. That done, along with a cover for the earth so they can't dig it up & it was great......... until I got home from the pub last night.
Tadah!

Not quite the photo update i meant but.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10877
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #85  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:

My cats get behind my gear at night & pull out random wires every other day.
I have to crawl behind everything before I dare turn anything on every day.

... oh hell ... Laughing ... you seem to need powerboards with child safe devices ... Laughing ...

Pista wrote:

They are little bastids. I have a tobacco palm that's about 9 feet tall. Iggy keeps climbing up it & it got to the point where I had to re-set the support pole the other day as it was leaning over. That done, along with a cover for the earth so they can't dig it up & it was great......... until I got home from the pub last night.
Tadah!


... Surprised Laughing ... I see not much chance for the future survival of your tobacco plant ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10877
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #86  Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Today I've been mostly ... tired, oh so tired. There no longer any such thing like a sleep pattern in my life ... like it has been for years in October/November, but this year tops it all ... I can't even remember when I last slept and for how long ... 2 hours, not at all, 12 hours ... Confused .. Confused Confused Confused ... at least I got a few things done overnight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rian
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 07 Mar 2002
Posts: 1833
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

PostPost #87  Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been working today. Sad
_________________
I think someone set my soul alight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2731
Location: x-EU

PostPost #88  Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watching animation movies with my nephews Mr. Green Very Happy
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector


Joined: 09 May 2004
Posts: 3365
Location: out there on a darkened road

PostPost #89  Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Today I have mainly been writing stuff about Deep England
_________________
NEW: Englandís Dark Dreaming - pre-order
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #90  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

....making sausages

_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adarkadaptedi
Childlike Empress


Joined: 25 Jan 2002
Posts: 7640
Location: Way on down south, New London town.

PostPost #91  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

...celebrating officially being OLD!!!

Perhaps a pic will follow, at some point. Hmmmm... Our fearless leader!
_________________
Who knows where the time goes?

[.the enigmatic, always-exhausted entity formerly known as SINsister.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 481
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #92  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
....making sausages


You actually made these... with an actual sausage making machine?!

They look damn good! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #93  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:


You actually made these... with an actual sausage making machine?!

They look damn good! Very Happy


Yeppers.
& boy my arms still hurt.
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Charlie
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 481
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #94  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Charlie wrote:


You actually made these... with an actual sausage making machine?!

They look damn good! Very Happy


Yeppers.
& boy my arms still hurt.


Well they look very professional - you must have natural filling technique!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

I'm tempted to insert some sort of sausage innuendo here but i'm being well behaved today! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex66
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 25 Mar 2015
Posts: 226
Location: Ne Where Every Where

PostPost #95  Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Writing a PHD proposal, well mostly typing a few words deleting them staring at the wall and repeating. I have the basic part of it written though.
Piste those sausages look nice, Im hungry now.
_________________
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #96  Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:

Well they look very professional - you must have natural filling technique!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

I'm tempted to insert some sort of sausage innuendo here but i'm being well behaved today! Laughing


I've made them 2 or 3 times now. Can't get English bangers here, so have to make my own. You get the grinding speed timed just right with the casings & they come out great.

Alex66 wrote:
Writing a PHD proposal, well mostly typing a few words deleting them staring at the wall and repeating. I have the basic part of it written though.
Piste those sausages look nice, Im hungry now.


They were lovely. Bangers & mash was dish of the day yesterday (& probably every day for the rest of the month) Laughing
Good luck with the PHD proposal.
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adarkadaptedi
Childlike Empress


Joined: 25 Jan 2002
Posts: 7640
Location: Way on down south, New London town.

PostPost #97  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

adarkadaptedi wrote:
...celebrating officially being OLD!!!

Perhaps a pic will follow, at some point. Hmmmm... Our fearless leader!


For your consideration, the promised pic. I am pointing at cake (the cake is mildly g*th)! Mr. Green


_________________
Who knows where the time goes?

[.the enigmatic, always-exhausted entity formerly known as SINsister.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
EvilBastard
Overbomber


Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 3635
Location: Where the Ruined Tower shouts

PostPost #98  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's this?! Mistress Ericka in a cardigan?! What happened?!!?!?

Still looking ravishing though Smile
_________________
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11842
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #99  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

adarkadaptedi wrote:
adarkadaptedi wrote:
...celebrating officially being OLD!!!

Perhaps a pic will follow, at some point. Hmmmm... Our fearless leader!


For your consideration, the promised pic. I am pointing at cake (the cake is mildly g*th)! Mr. Green



We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 6521
Location: in my own galaxy

PostPost #100  Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised wow Erika you are looking amazing! no where near your actual age We are not worthy!

started on sunday & again today i've been planting seeds in miniature containers. lots of vegetables and some sunflowers. makes me feel very zen having earth between my fingers. holding thumbs they start growing Very Happy
_________________
von is lazy, there will never be a new album so just get over it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com