Booky McBookface

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

With apologies - blatant New Book Sp*m!

My new short story 'To Take The Water Down And Go To Sleep' appears in 'The Beauty Of Death II - Death By Water: The Gargantuan Book Of Horror Tales'

You may spot a subtle Sisters reference in the title there :innocent:

http://getBook.at/TBOD2

About the book: In each of these stories from some of greatest writers of horror and dark fiction, water plays the dual role of accomplice and executioner. With accidental drownings, irresistible calls of sirens from the deep, strange whisperings from household plumbing, faces of the dead in droplets of water, rabid fish, leviathan monsters, and more, these thirty-nine tales of death by water will make you think twice about taking that long-awaited cruise, going for a midnight swim, or taking your next shower.

Stories by: Joanna Parypinski, Lucy Taylor, Dona Fox, Eric J. Guignard, Lucy Snyder, Stephen Gregory, Daniel Braum, Simon Bestwick, Peter Straub, Lisa Mannetti, Daniele Bonfanti, Ramsey Campbell, Gregory L. Norris, Michael Bailey, Marge Simon, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Frazer Lee, Paolo Di Orazio, Dennis Etchison, John Palisano, Brian Evenson, Michael Hanson, Edward Lee, Tim Waggoner, Gene O’Neill, Jonah Buck, David J. Schow, Anthony Watson, Bruce Boston, Michael A. Arnzen, Adam Nevill, John Langan, Alessandro Manzetti, Clive Barker, Lisa Morton, Jodi Renée Lester, Jeremy Megargee, Nicola Lombardi, Adam Millard.

Edited by: Alessandro Manzetti & Jodi Renée Lester
Pista
Cureboi

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Go you!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
hellboy69

Cheers man! :kiss:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

congrats dude! that's some seriously heavy company youre keeping too. :notworthy:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
hellboy69

Thanks eastmidswhizzkid! I am not worthy :notworthy: (but am overjoyed to have my work included). Got my contributor copy in the mail & it's a bloody mammoth book! Glad they decided to do print as well as e-book.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i'd really like to read your story but i wont be buying any new books for some time. however when the initial sales slow a bit i'd love to see a copy of your story.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
iesus
Overbomber

Congratz Hell :D
I would be glad to read a short story from you, though it will take years until it reach my country ;D
:lol:
Anyway nice to see another Heartlander do something artistic :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
hellboy69

Cheers eastmidswhizzkid and iesus

When the publishing rights revert to me, i'll share my story for free anyways :wink:

Two more novels and some more short fiction on the way next year. Better get back to the anvil...

And if i get lost in the lurk, here's wishing all Heartlanderz a creative New Year 2018!
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Congrats on this achievement and (reading your blog) the success of your short film "The Stay". Am seriously impressed!
hellboy69

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:Congrats on this achievement and (reading your blog) the success of your short film "The Stay". Am seriously impressed!
Cheers Nikolas! And for the much-needed blog traffic :notworthy:
iesus
Overbomber

Aw, i find the clue :D
Marian 8) :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I'm rarely around anymore, but I saw this and had to comment: HOLY CRAP. \m/
Congratulations!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: