Damage Done

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Feuerwasser
Road Kill

Hello, all. Thought I'd share this here instead for a blog post or some Fb update. This feels more like the right place. Ok, here goes, some unimportant facts, but with a fun ending. To me, anyway. Can I get at least a little smile?

On Christmas, the 24:th as it is here in Sweden, not the 25:th, I got floored by the nastiest flu I've experienced since, like, the 80's.

I've been sick as a dog. I didn't even listen to music for a few days! :eek:

Now, the flu's have been transforming into "just a heavy cold" (some improvement, huh? NOT!).

Suddenly, my internal memory bank started to send some music inside my head or, maybe, Body and Soul (pun intended). I started humming along, happy to feel the need for music again, trying to remember the lyrics to the suddenly appearing tune in my drowsy head.

And, of all the zillion songs by a zillion artists I've heard since my early infant days, what was the "internal tune"?

Lucretia My Reflection...

TSOM for life.
8)
Too much but never enough
Tear it up and watch it fall
Being645
Above the Chemist

... ;D ... a lovely post. Best wishes from here for a year 2018 free from flu and full of more Sisters, yeah ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Feuerwasser
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:... ;D ... a lovely post. Best wishes from here for a year 2018 free from flu and full of more Sisters, yeah ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Thank you. Yeah, let's hope for a 2018 filled with more Sisters activity than ever before. A bunch of new albums, a new gig in Stockholm, Wake finally released as official DVD with the cut off tracks put back in again.

A real, good, lenghty BBC'ish documentary about Mr. Taylor & The Sisters.

And, since Wayne is working on a "raw" biography that supposedly will speak up, once and for all, about TSOM, it's about time AE wrote his...

When you wish upon a star...

:lol:
Too much but never enough
Tear it up and watch it fall
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Feuerwasser wrote:
Being645 wrote:... ;D ... a lovely post. Best wishes from here for a year 2018 free from flu and full of more Sisters, yeah ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Thank you. Yeah, let's hope for a 2018 filled with more Sisters activity than ever before. A bunch of new albums, a new gig in Stockholm, Wake finally released as official DVD with the cut off tracks put back in again.

A real, good, lenghty BBC'ish documentary about Mr. Taylor & The Sisters.

And, since Wayne is working on a "raw" biography that supposedly will speak up, once and for all, about TSOM, it's about time AE wrote his...

When you wish upon a star...

And perhaps a TSOM/GBBO tie-in recipe book, featuring The Thin Short One's favourite pie recipes.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Lucretia, My Infection ? :innocent: hope you're feeling better now. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Feuerwasser
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Lucretia, My Infection ? :innocent: hope you're feeling better now. :von:

rian
Slight Overbomber

Feuerwasser wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Lucretia, My Infection ? :innocent: hope you're feeling better now. :von:

I live in Stockholm, and seen TSOM 4 times here. Do you live in Stockholm?
I think someone set my soul alight
iesus
Overbomber

Best wishes for recover and a flu free 2018
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Feuerwasser
Road Kill

rian wrote:
Feuerwasser wrote:

I live in Stockholm, and seen TSOM 4 times here. Do you live in Stockholm?
Yep.
Feuerwasser
Road Kill

iesus wrote:Best wishes for recover and a flu free 2018
Thank you. Well I think that my "overworked and overused" state helped a common cold evolving into such a nasty flu it'd kill people back in the middle ages...

I know better now. Say NO to too much work, I'm not responsible for insane and dysfunctional "leadership" and weak communication between staff members.

OTOH, I don't work there anymore. I'm a senior student now :D