R.I.P. The Molly Blaast

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

James Blaast's mother, the inimitable Molly, passed away last night at the hospital, surrournded by friends and family after a long stint of respiratory problems.

Last I spoke with her, which was about a month ago, she told me she had just gotten out, but still had a lot of trouble breathing, so understandably our conversation was cut short. Only a few days after, I heard she was back in hospital, where she stayed until last night. The physician apparently said her heart had also been very weak.

At least she didn't have to miss James for too long, and 96 and seven months isn't a bad stint at all. But she will still be missed. Everyone who knew her will know why. Like I told James several times while he was still alive, they broke the mold after they made her.

R.I.P. Molly
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I never met her but she must have been a formidable woman. Korin posted here

RIP the Mum x
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

RIP, Molly. A legend.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Being645
Above the Chemist

Definitely a legend, and a tower of strength. RIP from me, too.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Upsetting news. I'm lost for words.
RIP Molly
Pista
Cureboi

Oh no :(

She was the most excellent person.

RIP Molly
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Rip the Mum. Reunited with her Son.

Iz.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Big Si
School Bully

RIP The Mum. She made this Black Clad Baldy Ex-Yorkshireman very welcome in her Home, and gave me the wonderful nickname - "Big Eat thi Breid"
:(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis