GW28 - Deadline Saturday 24th Feb 11.30 am

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening! The Bat Cave is sparkling with new cobwebs and fresh dust after the half term holiday/FA Cup! And mainly because yours truly has undergone a complete Church School Inspection this week which involved a lot of paperwork and stress - place had to be looking good and I had to behave for an entire day. Thank the deity of your (non) choice for football! Steve has summarised GW27 smashingly so let's get on with tomorrow's extravaganza! The popcorn situation has been rectified.

Saturday
Leicester City 12:30 Stoke City One of them will destroy the other
AFC Bournemouth 15:00 Newcastle United Bournemouth will win after 93 minutes
Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00 Swansea City This will be very boring
Burnley 15:00 Southampton There will be a pitch invasion, pies will fly, there will be two penalties and a manager will get sent off. 1-1
Liverpool 15:00 West Ham United Liverpool will be thwarted time after time, but will win eventually.
West Bromwich Albion 15:00 Huddersfield Town Is anyone bothered?
Watford 17:30 Everton This will be the thriller of the season so far

Sunday
Crystal Palace 12:00 Tottenham Hotspur Whatever happens, Steve and I will not mention it.
Manchester United 14:05 Chelsea Both teams will play appallingly and be booed off. In one case, by their own subs bench.

Thursday
Arsenal 19:45 Manchester City THURSDAY? WTF? The whole thing will be played by aliens and Trump will be in goal for the penalties. Arse will win but Aguero will score everything.

Good luck. Stay calm.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: Sunday
Crystal Palace 12:00 Tottenham Hotspur Whatever happens, Steve and I will not mention it.
I may as well update my calendar already :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Skip straight to Monday?
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:Skip straight to Monday?
Prolly best to just rip February out altogether.
Even more ironically, February has Zaha on it :|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh dear
Pista
Cureboi

Dammit Palace! :evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:urff: :innocent:
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote::urff: :innocent:
I'm amazed it wasn't 4 or 5 tbh.
Hennessey made a few really good saves.
& for a Palace team that has effectively raided the U23 squad for fit players, they still managed to hold Spurs off for 88 minutes
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Arsenal getting curb stomped again.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Hello! Here we are again on the edge of a GW seat. I can't remember anything much about the GW, so I might make some it up. Firstly, the predictions roundup...

Saturday
Leicester City 12:30 Stoke City One of them will destroy the other Yeah. Not quite. A draw, but with a rare own goal by a goalie - Butland made 9 saves and got the three bonus points. doesn't happen often, that!
AFC Bournemouth 15:00 Newcastle United Bournemouth will win after 93 minutes Ake got an assist! Bit lucky, Bournemouth, to draw
Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00 Swansea City This will be very boring A 5 goal kinda boring! Gross back in the points. Swansea did not like that. And they've got Spurs in the cup.
Burnley 15:00 Southampton There will be a pitch invasion, pies will fly, there will be two penalties and a manager will get sent off. 1-1 I got one right! And Gabbiadini surfaced. I thought he'd runn away.
Liverpool 15:00 West Ham United Liverpool will be thwarted time after time, but will win eventually. They won it a bit earlier than that. Mane and Salah score, Salsa gets an assist, but neither get any bonus points. Can was yer man.
West Bromwich Albion 15:00 Huddersfield Town Is anyone bothered? Nope.
Watford 17:30 Everton This will be the thriller of the season so far

Sunday
Crystal Palace 12:00 Tottenham Hotspur Whatever happens, Steve and I will not mention it. Spurs should have won by more, but Palace were well up for this and were thwarty.
Manchester United 14:05 Chelsea Both teams will play appallingly and be booed off. In one case, by their own subs bench. Lukaku! Hazard! Lingard! De Gea! (save of the season for him this week) And Willian is on fire lately.

Thursday
Arsenal 19:45 Manchester City THURSDAY? WTF? The whole thing will be played by aliens and Trump will be in goal for the penalties. Arse will win but Aguero will score everything. Same old same old for the week... Arse dismal. They look like they're on some kind of drug that stops their bodies responding. City look like the champions they will be. Silvas all round, but not the Sterling.

Right, the tables.
You will note that EIB won the week somehow :P but it's BB&S who hold pole position. IGM are needing a shot of Logic!
The Yellow thingy adorns Mish Mosh :notworthy:

Someone called Steve who owns a shed gets the Big Shout Out - Mav conforms that he did the same thing in the same GW last season! Excellent work.

Our pointy gold thingy goes to AFC Tigers this week in the H2H ;D

And lastly, the H2H tables. See you in the Shed! I've made some flapjack.

Pista
Cureboi

The shed is now open.

I'd wear two pairs of socks though. It's a wee bit parky today.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity