GW30 - Deadline 11.30 Saturday 10th March

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Pista wrote:Bit more tolerant daahn saahff
Yes I've noticed that too, hard not to after it was illustrated so beautifully by your West Ham-based southern compatriots :wink:

Excellent weekend. I feel they're being a little hardline with Mr Carragher though, that's just how scousers speak, I'm sure he was simply trying to say 'see you in the quarter finals mate' but the British media do so love to get carried away on their waves of righteous public indignation.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Round up time! slightly early by my standards, but I'm off out tomorrow. Teachers on the p*ss, so avoid the locality.

Let's have a look at the predictions, such as they were:

Saturday 10 March
Man Utd 12:30 Liverpool Klopp wins. Steamroller Liverpool reign. Ooops, with an own goal. Salsa not doing anything for us.
Everton 15:00 Brighton Everton might do a blip win here. Possibly. Yaaay! Got one right! Own goal again
Huddersfield 15:00 Swansea Swansea just snatch it from the jaws of excitement. They might have done, but without any goals or Ayew
Newcastle 15:00 Southampton The thriller of the day - loads of goals and spills. Three goals on one side and a manager down on the other! Mark Hughes in for the rest of season
West Brom 15:00 Leicester The Baggies sink without trace. As they are the nemesis of my ancestral team Wolves, I have to say that. True, though. Excellent work! Everyone had a go.
West Ham 15:00 Burnley Burnt Spam. Burnt by 3. Fans on the pitch, thankfully without Greek guns. Well done to those players who helped the young fans out. Serious stuff gonna hit the doodah.
Chelsea 17:30 Crystal Palace Surely, surely Palace can do it this time? No. Not this time.

Sunday 11 March
Arsenal 13:30 Watford Predicting anything involving the Arse is futile. Except that we will still be talking about Wenger this tiem next week. Arsenal WON. There's life there yet.
Bournemouth 16:00 Spurs Obviously Spurs will win, and all players will be back on form. Or else. Son on fire lately, but Kane is now crocked. Bah. At least we won.

Monday 12 March
Stoke 20:00 Man City The Blues will avoid all sorts of potholes to win. Pep will wear yellow from top to bottom, and will mistaken for the spare goalie. Sterling back, Aguero out.

I'm not sure this GW set the world on fire.

Ok, let's look at the tables:

EIB stole the GW, but BB&S are still way ahead overall.

The Yellow Jersey rests on teh august shoulders of Mish Mosh. Heady Heights!

The Big Shout Out goes to Our Lee with a very creditable 71 points!

The Crown is sitting at a rakish angle on AFC Tiger's head

The H2H table

Over to the Shed. I've put the Batcave on thhe market - we need a bigger one. There just aren't enough loos.

REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE ONLY 4 GAMES ON NEXT GW. SORT IT OUT!

over and out :von:
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

*runs around our shed screaming like a wally*

:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist