Who are the 'band' in the Floodland era TOTP performances?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Bar Von and Pat, I recognise James Ray and the guitarist chap off the This Corrosion video (who I believe was also on the record? A chum of Steinmans maybe?). But who are the various others?

There's at least one other keyboard player and maybe a couple of extra guitarists at various points? Anyone I should recognise? I assume they never actually played live (did the Sissies ever tour with live keyboards? I feel like they might have done once).
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Pista
Cureboi

According to the wiki the keyboardist was Carl Harrison
https://sisterswiki.org/Members_(past_a ... ntributors
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Aha, the rest of '...the performance'. That checks out!
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Jim wrote:Bar Von and Pat, I recognise James Ray and the guitarist chap off the This Corrosion video (who I believe was also on the record? A chum of Steinmans maybe?). But who are the various others?

There's at least one other keyboard player and maybe a couple of extra guitarists at various points? Anyone I should recognise? I assume they never actually played live (did the Sissies ever tour with live keyboards? I feel like they might have done once).
I thought that during the early 90's Dan Donovan played live keyboards.
Wiki seems to agree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Donovan_(keyboardist)
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Being645
Above the Chemist

Yes, and during the early 90s, Suzanna Josefowicz and Jovanka von Wilsdorf were not only background singers but played keyboards as well ...

And during the TOTP performance of Under The Gun in 1993 the keyboardist was Rodney Orpheus ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xk_5DpsRxI