Burn It Down (demo)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

... is the subject of the latest post on my TSOM blog :

https://sistersfan.blogspot.com/2018/07 ... -demo.html

as mentioned in the recent discussion of demos. Any more information about this fascinating track would be gratefully received!
An
Amphetamine Filth

I can´t give you any new Information for the track, but for your article: Thanks again....
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

Thanks for a nice read again.

Reptile house for me is still among their worst studio works ever (with the exemption of lights). Especially when compared with the kid jensen session, which is among the very very best material ever recorded by them.

Kiss the carpet reached its climax in 93 only, fix at the rah and in 92.
love is just a shot away
Zacharias
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the post!
Burning 'cross the breeze.
Being645
Above the Chemist

A very interesting and great article again ... :notworthy: :D :notworthy: ... and of course linked ... :) ...

Oh, and I missed your entry on Driver ... :eek: ... which is now also fully amended ... :D ...
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the effort in correlating all the little known info into an informative read.

I too missed the Driver post, so thanks to the friendly Being645 for linking that here too.

You're both tops!
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "