Rumours of a tour

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ghost very busy in feb 2019 aswell. I doubt it Ghost will tour the new album any longer than that, other than festivals? So could dem sissies squeeze in a tour in jan 2019? They probably could but i doubt it. I guess the lads vill have a lot more space from mars 2019 and forward. PIG changes members quite regularly and even if Raymond decide to tour europe 2019 we are talking clubs. So Bens main priority next year is most likely Sisters.
Depprocksfarfar

I was wrong... Ghost opening act for Metallicas summer tour from 19-05-01 to 19-08-25. Things are not looking very good for Sisters tours (or festivals) nowadays...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Where there's a will there's a way. :wink:
Or IF there's a will ...
Pista
Cureboi

Depprocksfarfar wrote:I was wrong... Ghost opening act for Metallicas summer tour from 19-05-01 to 19-08-25. Things are not looking very good for Sisters tours (or festivals) nowadays...
But don't take it as a given that Chris will be part of the band for those shows.
The whole point of the Nameless Ghouls is that they are anonymous isn't it? They could be anybody really.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sultan2075
Overbomber

Wasn’t this the year Von promised to “shake things up?� Or am I misremembering that?
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Yes, and new album if Trump gonna be elected.
iesus
Overbomber

It is clear that he is at a home preparing the songs for that album and haven't finish yet :innocent:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The Sisters are dead.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Brad wrote:The Sisters are dead.
Fake news!! If they were dead this board would blow up and i'm alone in here atm so just proves no-one has died.

:roll:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Undead undead!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

iesus wrote:It is clear that he is at a home preparing the songs for that album and haven't finish yet :innocent:
He's toying with Debian, probably programing/coding something.
iesus
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:
iesus wrote:It is clear that he is at a home preparing the songs for that album and haven't finish yet :innocent:
He's toying with Debian, probably programing/coding something.
Programming parts of Dr.Avalanche in the new songs perhaps.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Pista
Cureboi

Brad wrote:Undead undead!
Goth klaxon! :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Swinnow
Overbomber

Here's hoping they find the disc that'll recreate Sugar Baby Love one more time.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Brad wrote:The Sisters are dead.
No, no, they're not dead, they're resting. Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!
copper
Amphetamine Filth

Promises to shake things up towards Comsat Angels.

Looks at balance sheet. Foregoes shaking things up.

Promises album if Trump is elected. He is.

Looks at balance sheet. Cancels band.
"I hold myself personally responsible for Nine Inch Nails (among others), but not for the fact that they look like Alien Sex Fiend." - Von, '95
panzerfaust

guess he realized making fans pay for karaoke is beyond rip off