Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-08-16 Hammaburg Fest. Hamburg Germany
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #1  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: 2019-08-16 Hammaburg Fest. Hamburg Germany Reply with quote Back to top

http://openairamgrossmarkt.de/

tickets

Stage time 21:25 CET

Roll call:
dtsom
Steven Eloot
lex3000
Andrew S
My Dominion
sukhoi
Icon
DocSommer

setlist:

More
Ribbons
Doctor Jeep/ Detonation Boulevard
Crash & Burn
No Time To Cry
Alice
First & Last & Always
Marian
We Are The Same Susanne
Flood II
Dominion/ Mother Russia
When You Don't See Me
Lucretia My Reflection
Vision Thing
Temple Of Love
This Corrosion
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting! So with or without Chris then, since Ghost are opening for Metallica in Wien the very same date.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #3  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"We say thank you for your patience and present the first act for the hammaburg fest 2019:

The Sisters of Mercy! Since 1977, the band has not released a new studio album since 1990, but the band is still touring the world around singer Andrew Eldritch and drum machine " Doctor Avalanche On August 16. th, the sisters of mercy are a guest at the hammaburg!"
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #4  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HEIMSPIEL!

http://www.poison-door.net/
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Old style logo too?Confused
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #6  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonderful ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... Current events updated ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

Swinnow wrote:
Old style logo too?Confused

oh yes ... and who knows, maybe Hussey steps in as a second guitarist ... Twisted Evil Laughing ...
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

La Huss? Well we can but hope Laughing

Maybe a book reading as the support puppet show?
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Very interesting! So with or without Chris then, since Ghost are opening for Metallica in Wien the very same date.

That doesn't matter. There are just 2 fixed members in the lineup. The Nameless Ghouls can be anybody.
TheCureCommunity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh niceness Flying Bat!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

That doesn't matter. There are just 2 fixed members in the lineup. The Nameless Ghouls can be anybody.

Exactly. Namless Ghoul can be anybody, but question is what is need or goal of Chris (and AE).

Recently i was wondering - just a few seconds, but still Wink - when or whant must happen to start AE think again about his band, about line-up, gigs. I guess we will find out sooner than later.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully a few other gigs too. Best get saving my pennies again! Very Happy
splintered thing

PostPost #12  Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here we go again!!! Can't wait. Smile
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am in!
Mothra

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

There are just 2 fixed members in the lineup of the Sisters too if the last 38 years are anything to go by It wasn't me...
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

PostPost #15  Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mothra wrote:
Pista wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

There are just 2 fixed members in the lineup of the Sisters too if the last 38 years are anything to go by It wasn't me...

Which is fairly normal for any band (not that many are still playing 38 years on), but the line-up's been the same for about 12 years now, which seems fairly "fixed" to me (I've never stayed in a job for 12 years!)
Mothra

PostPost #16  Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lazarus corporation wrote:
Mothra wrote:
Pista wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

Which is fairly normal for any band (not that many are still playing 38 years on), but the line-up's been the same for about 12 years now, which seems fairly "fixed" to me (I've never stayed in a job for 12 years!)

It was a tongue in cheek remark - Chris must be up there as one of the longest serving members by now, and Ben has been around nearly as long.

That said, and as mentioned above, presumably Chris has to choose which gig to take in 2019. In all seriousness, Andrew could draft in a faceless ghoul to stand in for Chris for a few shows, and I doubt it would cause any long term damage to ticket sales etc (written as a big fan of Chris, his various musical rojects and what he brought/brings to the Sisters)
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #17  Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just let Doktor plays Chris' parts, worked great for the bass! It wasn't me...
Depprocksfarfar

PostPost #18  Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With Ghost Chris are touring the world playing sold out arenas. And they are continuing doing so in 2019. Even as a slightly underpaid (or very underpaid, or not underpaid at all) hired hand, it has to be a lot more money, and a lot more garanteed work staying with them than playing maybe 3-4 summer festivals with the Sisters 2019. That's why i wrote "with our without Chris" this time. On the other hand, I struggle to se Eldritch on his own bother with all the booking administration once again.
copper
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #19  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:

If we dream, why not Marx?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

PostPost #20  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

copper wrote:
Swinnow wrote:

If we dream, why not Marx?

Ben Gunn has finally passed his Chemistry A-Level re-take, so he might be available...
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #21  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure Tim Bricheno will be free too.
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #22  Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Pretty sure Tim Bricheno will be free too.

He's too noisy for Our fearless leader!
Depprocksfarfar

PostPost #23  Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You´re all wrong. This is the comeback Jon Langford been waiting for!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #24  Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You all got this wrong, this is finally gonna be AE & Doc. A tour. All alone in his nirvana - karaoke.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #25  Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:
You all got this wrong, this is finally gonna be AE & Doc. A tour. All alone in his nirvana - karaoke.

or..

TheCureCommunity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: