Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-10-06 A2, Wroclaw Poland
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #1  Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: 2019-10-06 A2, Wroclaw Poland Reply with quote Back to top

Venue site: https://cka2.pl

From KVLT

Tickets
If anyone needs help write to me.

Roll call:
Bartek
Spiggythecat
lex3000
Andrew S

Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #2  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two other HLers are willing to attend at this gig, if anyone interested.
doulfe
Road Kill

PostPost #3  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... tempting! Wroclaw is lovely Smile
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #4  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just 2-3 hours by car/bus from Prague and Dobrý den, Vratislavi! Wink

But I guess that gap betwix Krakow and Dresden will be filled by Prague and/or Bratislava.
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #5  Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would be delighted to have them here in Prague, of course, but don't think so... But strange enough, Wien and Budapest are missing too...

Bartek wrote:

But I guess that gap betwix Krakow and Dresden will be filled by Prague and/or Bratislava.

euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:

With their current tour tempo, there is no room for further European gigs in between (2 consecutive gig nights then a break). Possibly one or more UK dates added in the beginning if London sells good?
Outside of Europe, there are still many possibilities.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #7  Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2 days of work, 1 day break - taking that, 6 and 7 Oct. - work, and next gig (Dresden) is after 2 (full) days of break; they could squeez one more in that region, day before Dresden. I they want or need it.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #8  Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When the tickets will go on sale? As Warsaw wont be planned by TSOM this year, I consider to make both Wroclaw and Krakow. See you there Smile
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #9  Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No info at this point. I'll put here information as soon as I know it (and I'm checking two, three Times a day).
doulfe
Road Kill

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:

I wish... but Vienna is more likely to happen
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #11  Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tickets on sale from 28-01: through this site (gigs are not listetd yet). Price: 130 zl - pre-order, 150 zl at the gate.

FB event
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #12  Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tickets on sale here

I got mine.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #13  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ticket received. I decided to skip Krakow this time
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #14  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

See you here.
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #15  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got my ticket, it'll be my first trip to Poland.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #16  Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have a great time in my country Smile
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #17  Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and beware of polar bears and wolfes Wink Flying Bat!
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #18  Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Bartek for advice
I'd rather warn lex not to get drunk on street as Polska police is not as pleasant and nice like British one Very Happy
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #19  Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's jut lie, fake news, if you got drunk and you bahave inproper Polish police will take you to one of the most expensive "hotel". That's all.
Christian

PostPost #20  Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I added the event to my calendar on Facebook and today I got an e-mail saying the event was cancelled - wtf!?
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #21  Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no such info about cancellation that I could found on venue, promoter website or in the Net, there's opposite: half of March was info that tickets selling so fine that gig nearly sold-out.
You can still buy ticket, dicertly from promoter or eventim
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #22  Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm coming.
sukhoi

PostPost #23  Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great!

Andrew S wrote:
I'm coming.

sukhoi

PostPost #24  Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like being sold out....
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #25  Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could be, few weeks ago promoter informed that tickets was sold out in <90%.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: