Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-10-20 TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht Netherlands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #1  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: 2019-10-20 TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht Netherlands Reply with quote Back to top

website

tickets

Roll call:
MadameButterfly
Mothra
My Dominion
Andrew S
Dr. Avalanche

TheCureCommunity

Last edited by Pista on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:11 am; edited 6 times in total
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #2  Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes this is near by. will grace them with my presence Flying Bat! Flying Bat!
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think we're going to travel from England to see this one. Have fancied a trip to Utrecht since the Tour de France started there a couple of years ago. Looks a good city.

Does Sisters shows here normally sell out - it's quite a small city(?), so presumably quite a small venue. Could take a while to sort out the logistics of travel, child care etc.
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #4  Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They are playing at Ronda, a 2000 capacity, so not that small.
GC

PostPost #5  Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mothra wrote:
I think we're going to travel from England to see this one. Have fancied a trip to Utrecht since the Tour de France started there a couple of years ago. Looks a good city.

Does Sisters shows here normally sell out - it's quite a small city(?), so presumably quite a small venue. Could take a while to sort out the logistics of travel, child care etc.

It's not that small....350000

...plenty of hotels from cheap to expensive.
Mothra

PostPost #6  Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, doesn't seem like something I need to book immediately, so can take some time to research. I hate the way that gigs go on sale (and sell out) months and months in advance now. I'm sure when I first started going to shows (early-mid 90s) tours would be announced a few weeks before they took place, and I stood a chance of knowing that I would be definitely be able to get there.
My Dominion

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will be there.... almost a home concert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mothra

PostPost #8  Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was it ever established if Chris (and Ben?) is touring with Ghost this year? If so, then there's going to be line-up changes in The Sisters - https://www.loudersound.com/news/ghost-announce-the-ultimate-tour-named-death
euphoria

PostPost #9  Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting, haven't seen that. Chris seems to be with them still, a quick googling said, and tsomofficial has nothing about the new tour..
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #10  Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AE, Doc and Nurse.
d0gbones
Road Kill

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ben dropped out of Ghost a while ago, I think he only did that one (or one block of) tour(s). I assume someone else from the faceless mask carousel will step in for Chris on the new tour, but who knows. Press releases for Sisters dates give the usual line-up.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #12  Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm coming to this one.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my work trip was moved so maybe coming to this one...any idea if I need to buy the ticket now already? viagogo site indicated not many left but that may just be marketing
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #14  Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just bought tickets....

seriously *von* do not disappoint me....

for that price i need a shout out or a drink and you don't get away with a wine... it becomes the expensive taste Flying Bat! Cool Flying Bat!
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #15  Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sziamiau wrote:
my work trip was moved so maybe coming to this one...any idea if I need to buy the ticket now already? viagogo site indicated not many left but that may just be marketing

https://www.facebook.com/events/2217388515195252/?ti=cl

his is how i got mine Wink
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
sziamiau wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2217388515195252/?ti=cl

his is how i got mine Wink

thanks sweetie...oh I know where to buy I was just trying to figure out if I still have time or not:)
Dr Avalanche
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #17  Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was very much in doubt if i'd go or not after I saw them the last time in Paradiso, but hey, I got tickets. Smile
And from what I have seen/heard from last weekends Hellfest gig I am positively surprised, so really looking forward to October,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: