Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-11-16, Circo Valador, Mexico City, Mexico

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:30 am    Post subject: 2019-11-16, Circo Valador, Mexico City, Mexico Reply with quote Back to top

And the everlasting tour continues!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzEwebzJaYF/

Venue website

Roll call
lumano
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not surprised by Mexico in itself, but that is a very tight schedule. Santiago-Mexico is like a 9 hour flight...
Could imagine this is the final gig of the tour, unless they continue north of course...but that would be their biggest tour ever. I doubt it.
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Not surprised by Mexico in itself, but that is a very tight schedule. Santiago-Mexico is like a 9 hour flight...
Could imagine this is the final gig of the tour, unless they continue north of course...but that would be their biggest tour ever. I doubt it.

Me too, but on the other hand, no one expected a tour this long, so i guess never say never.
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #4  Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any other North/South American Heartlanders thinking about this?
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #5  Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On official site now.

http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.shtml
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #6  Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

Ex-South American/current North American Heartlander here.

I am definitely thinking about this one, especially if I won't go to Brazil this year.
Software: 70%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Husek wrote:
EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

I am definitely thinking about this one, especially if I won't go to Brazil this year.

Heartland tequila pre-gig meetup?
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Husek wrote:
EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:

Heartland tequila pre-gig meetup?
I could definitely be tempted. Although I'd be inclined to hold off, it looks possible that there might be more North American gigs after Mexico. Otherwise I'd be up for it.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well fudge - flight tickets are reasonable, and gig tickets similarly. I'd be up for it. Venue isn't a billion miles from the airport, and there's reasonable hotels nearby, and apparently things worth seeing in the locale. Bollocks. Now I'm really thinking about going.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once you tried and start go into details, it's too late to change your mind, isn't it? Wink
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plus cheap drinks... and didn't Chris post something last time about how great the bootleg merch was?
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #12  Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went last time from Texas. In and out no problems. Bootleg village was ace!
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rise891 wrote:
I went last time from Texas. In and out no problems. Bootleg village was ace!

Bootleg village? Is it possible to live there? Mr. Green
PterodactylPoodle
Road Kill

PostPost #14  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I'm new! I've been lurking for years and years and I finally registered so I could write this very comment! I just bought my tickets today. Me and a friend are flying down from Baltimore, MD, USA.
I was actually going to go to the London gigs at The Roundhouse, when I noticed this date had just been announced.
I'd been contemplating moving to Mexico City and was planning a visit in January. But now I'm visiting in November and skipping the trip to London and I'm very happy about it.
We should all meet up before hand. I'd also love to pick the brain of any Mexico City residents while we're at it.
Everyone have a lovely day Smile
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #15  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PterodactylPoodle wrote:
Hi I'm new! I've been lurking for years and years and I finally registered so I could write this very comment! I just bought my tickets today. Me and a friend are flying down from Baltimore, MD, USA.
I was actually going to go to the London gigs at The Roundhouse, when I noticed this date had just been announced.
I'd been contemplating moving to Mexico City and was planning a visit in January. But now I'm visiting in November and skipping the trip to London and I'm very happy about it.
We should all meet up before hand. I'd also love to pick the brain of any Mexico City residents while we're at it.
Everyone have a lovely day Smile

Hi. Welcome to Heartland. Our fearless leader!
Flying Bat!
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #16  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome PterodactylPoodle Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #17  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello PterodactylPoodle ... Very Happy ... welcome here ... Very Happy ...

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and the concert in Mexico City... Very Happy ... should become a wonderful trip ...

If it were not too away for me, I'd surely go there too. The last gig in Mexico was wonderful ... Mr. Green ...

https://sisterswiki.org/Tue,_13-Sep-2016
PterodactylPoodle
Road Kill

PostPost #18  Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Hello PterodactylPoodle ... Very Happy ... welcome here ... Very Happy ...

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and the concert in Mexico City... Very Happy ... should become a wonderful trip ...

If it were not too away for me, I'd surely go there too. The last gig in Mexico was wonderful ... Mr. Green ...

https://sisterswiki.org/Tue,_13-Sep-2016

That 2016 show looked quite wonderful indeed, Being645!
If you don't mind me prying, where are you currently that's too far away from Mexico City? Were you located closer back in 2016?
I'm asking cuz I'm curious. But also I'm looking to make the acquaintance of like-minded Mexican residents/citizens for info gathering on my possible future relocation there. Smile
PterodactylPoodle
Road Kill

PostPost #19  Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I appreciate you all putting out the welcome mat for me, eastmidswhizzkid and Pista and Being645! Pleased to meet you Smile
lumano
Road Kill

PostPost #20  Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Plus cheap drinks... and didn't Chris post something last time about how great the bootleg merch was?
I AM IN!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: