Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The all new 'Who's Going Where and When' thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #926  Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
I like the way that they put little subtitles under the band logos in case you can't read them Laughing

In the vein of Goregrind festivals... only Midnight is readable enough (and f**king AWESOME! We are not worthy!)

IZ.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #927  Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reminds me of this... find the bastard band Laughing

IZ.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #928  Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #929  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We're headed to Sorrento in the middle of August Cool

Also doing the Smurphs in Leeds, fond memories of Heartlander weekends of excess...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #930  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

timsinister wrote:
We're headed to Sorrento in the middle of August Cool

Prepare to be very very very hot.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #931  Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I'm fearing the worst. I've pulled a Dominion previously with a cream linen suit in hot climes, hoping I'll survive again.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #932  Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rammstein show is specatular and magnifficent. One of a kind. Tickets are pricy, but you know what you've paid for. That level of professialism needs helluva people to maintain such monstrous machine. Quality of show and quality of performance are on the top world level.

Sadly, next year they gonna play at the National Stadium in Warsaw which has reputation of having dreadful accustic that makes listening music paifull expieirence (if you have hearing), and only options are: stading or ... outside. And since all standing are not avaliable, i'll stay home and wait for another opportuninty.
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #933  Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very excited about Die Krupps in Manchester 23rd Nov. Perhaps more excited than a man of my age should be Razz
twp
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #934  Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just been to see Half Man Half Biscuit at the Devil's Arse, Peak Cavern, Derbyshire. Great band, fantastic venue.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #935  Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New Model Army Xmas party@ Nottinghams Rock City if my Great Uncle will put me on the Hells Angels guest list again.
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #936  Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just been informed there's a ticket with my name on it for Rammstein in Coventry next summer. I've Matt Robobreezers to thank for that, long-time collaborator in all things Rammstein. How ace Very Happy We are not worthy!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #937  Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
Just been informed there's a ticket with my name on it for Rammstein in Coventry next summer. I've Matt Robobreezers to thank for that, long-time collaborator in all things Rammstein. How ace Very Happy We are not worthy!

a couple of close friends of mine saw them at Milton Keynes the other month and said they were f**king awesome. nice one bro.
Flying Bat!
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #938  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:

a couple of close friends of mine saw them at Milton Keynes the other month and said they were f**king awesome. nice one bro.
Flying Bat!

I'll take that for a review, cheers Whizz! Tbh they've never been owt less when I've seen them, their shows always come across like someone asked 1980s Metallica to write the music for Les Miserables. Plus, anyone who makes their first fog machine out of an old washing machine, or even just makes up that anecdote, I can't help but admire. Laughing
sultan2075
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #939  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wovenhand on September 15.
This Will Destroy you November 16.
Maybe Chelsea Wolfe when she rolls through town; ditto Russian Circles if I get home early enough from work.
Contemplating spending a good chunk of January somewhere in Europe - maybe Austria.
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
sultan2075
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #940  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sultan2075 wrote:
Wovenhand on September 15.

Don’t miss ‘em if they roll through your town. Easily one of the best live bands I’ve ever seen. It was my first time, and I got the same sort of chills I had seeing the Sisters for the first time (back in Philly, 1997. Wow, that makes me feel old).
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #941  Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Leeds T&C Oct 2
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #942  Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A few coming up;

Stealing Sheep
Wasuremono
The Wedding Present
The Wildhearts
Metronomy

wasn't really inspired by any of the above but with;

Half Man Half Biscuit

at the end, I'm revitalised and ready to party all the way through Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

PostPost #943  Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have TSOM, Gary Numan and then a Darkness tour. fitting others in is really difficult
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #944  Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TSOM x 8
Black Honey
Snow Patrol
Halestorm
Macc Lads
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #945  Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Conversations with Nick Cave - tonight in San Francisco
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #946  Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So Nick was fantastic. Responded to the audience questions very thoughtfully, but not at all mushy. One of his best responses was to the question "are you vegan?" He replied, "No because Morrissey is."
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #947  Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
One of his best responses was to the question "are you vegan?" He replied, "No because Morrissey is."

Laughing
TheCureCommunity
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #948  Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gary Numan last Saturday, The Cult this Sunday and Ghost in November.

All Leeds.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #949  Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
So Nick was fantastic. Responded to the audience questions very thoughtfully, but not at all mushy. One of his best responses was to the question "are you vegan?" He replied, "No because Morrissey is."

Homer Simpson wrote:

It's so funny 'cause it's true

Laughing
XidiouX
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #950  Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tomorrow, Ladytron in Edinburgh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 38 of 39

Jump to: