Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-09-23 Ancienne Belgique, Brussels Belgium
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #26  Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally 😋🤣
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be at this one too.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #28  Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone I have a problem...well I have many....but one related to this. Hotels are f**king crazy for the night of the 23 and 24 so Iím thinking if I donít find something normal I may have to sell my ticket and we just drive up and down for the second night. Before I do that I wanted to ask any ideas or suggestions for a normal hotel perhaps? Thanks
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #29  Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sziamiau wrote:
Hey everyone I have a problem...well I have many....but one related to this. Hotels are f**king crazy for the night of the 23 and 24 so Iím thinking if I donít find something normal I may have to sell my ticket and we just drive up and down for the second night. Before I do that I wanted to ask any ideas or suggestions for a normal hotel perhaps? Thanks

I found that when I looked - my normal hotel St Gery was double the price. I found an AirBnB place just around the corner for a reasonable price. Hope that helps.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #30  Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ROBBIE wrote:
sziamiau wrote:

I found that when I looked - my normal hotel St Gery was double the price. I found an AirBnB place just around the corner for a reasonable price. Hope that helps.

Yeah the hotel prices are crazy. We have one but it turns out itís a highly questionable location and the reviews indicate itís not safe. Iíll look into Airbnb. Thanks
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sziamiau wrote:

Yeah the hotel prices are crazy.

A few years ago i was looking for AB options and i was informed that September in Brussels is a bad timing for cheap prices in anything (tickets, hotels etc.) as there are a lot of festivals about many things, from seafood to antiques and much more Confused
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #32  Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same weekend as the beer festival?
Scardwel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #33  Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only major event I can see happening in Brussels that week is a labels technology festival. "Move your business forward!"

https://www.labelexpo-europe.com/
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #34  Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whatever it is, if hostels are charging you 100 per night it's not normal and hotels for 2 nights are starting at 500 but ore towards 700-800. I'm too old to stay at a hostel. now we are at the hive rooms which is 15 minutes walk from AB, I just don't wanna get shot or robbed while walking back.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #35  Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well they simply cancelled our hotel. what they offer now is even worse. so selling two tickets for the first night, let me know if interested. I will put them on ticket swap soon
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #36  Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Due to a variety of reasons I've had to change my Eurostar for this and won't get into Brussels until 2105. Guess I might make the last half hour..

Better than nothing and still going tomorow though!
godgirl
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #37  Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a pdf ticket available for tonight as not going. Was going to post this yesterday but literally asleep for 24h+ due to fatigue.

Please email me if you need it (or better, message me on facebook) as I may have to go out at 2pm and won't be home until 5pm+ if so.

https://www.facebook.com/amphetamine

I also have one for tomorrow so shout if you want that too (or just one of them).

Marge xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: