Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
More of the Australasian phone interviews ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #51  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

80s goth rockers Sisters of Mercy

So many things he'll like about that headline Very Happy
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
I noticed the Heartland tweet about another interview, sticking it here too for those not on twitterland as i don't think it's been included yet . . .

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/music/sister-act-the-return-of-80s-goth-rockers-sisters-of-mercy-20191017-p531oi.html

Small, but very fine indeed, thanks Very Happy

Praise of Dylan and a hint of self-criticism,
Quote:
I guess I am keen to not come across as a moody bastard anymore
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #53  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies for any thread derailing that may have caused sense of humour failure in some areas. Heartland is not a facsimile of 80s Radio Moscow though.

Now, am I still letting down La Huss's tyres? Hope the Manca weather is better than Leeds today.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #54  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Apparently I Have a Totally Different sense of humour" - Andrew Eldritch
Gothicbiff
Road Kill

PostPost #55  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the links guys
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #56  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gothicbiff wrote:

Hello and welcome to heartland Smile
TheCureCommunity
Gothicbiff
Road Kill

PostPost #57  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Gothicbiff wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. Didn't realise there was so much info on here! Guess how I'll be spending my weekend Very Happy
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #58  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gothicbiff wrote:
Pista wrote:
Gothicbiff wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. Didn't realise there was so much info on here! Guess how I'll be spending my weekend Very Happy

You wait till you get a load of the wiki Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #59  Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gothicbiff wrote:
Pista wrote:
Gothicbiff wrote:

If you click on the Wiki you will realise that one month is not enough Laughing Laughing Mr. Green

Anyway welcome and btw congratz to Being for the good work in wiki We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #60  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
Anyway welcome and btw congratz to Being for the good work in wiki We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Oh, you should add Charlie to your thanks as well. She's doing such a great job these days,
while I'm extremely busy elsewhere again and again and hardly could do it ... We are not worthy! Very Happy ...

Welcome to HL, Gothicbiff ... Smile ... there's an endless amount of info about The Sisters here,
in the SistersWiki and in many other places ... Very Happy ... Enjoy but take care, if there are things in
your life you want to get done ... Laughing Cool ...
Charlie
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #61  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:

Oh, you should add Charlie to your thanks as well. She's doing such a great job these days,
while I'm extremely busy elsewhere again and again and hardly could do it ... We are not worthy! Very Happy ...

Welcome to HL, Gothicbiff ... Smile ... there's an endless amount of info about The Sisters here,
in the SistersWiki and in many other places ... Very Happy ... Enjoy but take care, if there are things in
your life you want to get done ... Laughing Cool ...

Thank you lol! But i am merely an apprentice who has barely scraped the surface of the Wiki over the past few weeks - you've been doing this for years Being645 We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Hello and welcome Gothicbiff, yes, there's plenty of info here - and biscuits too - very important to Heartlanders! Laughing Laughing

Anyway here's some more snippets from Ben Very Happy

http://xpressmag.com.au/the-sisters-of-mercy-temple-of-love/
g44fr
Road Kill

PostPost #62  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks the Ben snippets.
On Instagram, ben said he recorded for Band he grew up listening to and now in this interview, he says clearly that he was listening sisters
It’s obvious that the sissies are in a recording process
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #63  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it's obvious. They gonna release album any soon, out of nowhere. It's gonna by something huge, so huge that Adele and Metallica will be blown away.
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #64  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can see Metallica quaking in their converse lol. The Girls appeal is more selective nowadays :p

But, oh for a straight interview with no smartbum games.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #65  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

... Laughing ... heaven knows and time will show what's really going to come out of their good intentions this time ...
we can only keep our fingers crossed ... Mr. Green ... and wish for them that touring has an inspiring and irresistibly
energising effect on ALL of them ... Mr. Green ...

* and now you may all speculate freely again, please ... Kiss ...
LyanvisAberrant
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #66  Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey biff! Welcome!
Charlie

PostPost #67  Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another great interview with Ben, he talks about the tour, the new songs and the song writing process but also more about his audition with The Sisters and his influences and background.
Very Happy Cool

https://whatsmyscene.com/star-scene-ben-christo-the-sisters-of-mercy/
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #68  Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Another great interview with Ben, he talks about the tour, the new songs and the song writing process but also more about his audition with The Sisters and his influences and background.
Very Happy Cool

https://whatsmyscene.com/star-scene-ben-christo-the-sisters-of-mercy/

Cool. Thank You ... Very Happy Very Happy ...
It's been some time that we've got such a comprehensive one ...
and good to read through all that stuff in one place ...
I've linked it to his page in the SistersWiki ... Very Happy ...
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #69  Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A more interesting read, ok the Ben background and recruitment stuff has been aired before, but the new song generation stuff hints that the old dog might be relearning collaboration. Let's hope he can be encouraged towards recording too, as his is still the only vote that counts.
Charlie

PostPost #70  Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A couple more small interviews here, one each with Ben and Andrew:

Ben: https://spotlightreport.net/featured/interview-ben-christo-of-the-sisters-of-mercy

Andrew:https://amnplify.com.au/portfolio-items/interview-with-andrew-eldritch-from-the-sisters-of-mercy/

Nothing new but Andrew does say this about Trump:

“I haven’t actually managed to release an album about Trump because basically he is beyond parody, beyond the despicable. You just can’t keep up with amount of crap that that s**t keeps giving!”
Charlie

PostPost #71  Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another interview with Ben:

https://www.ambientlightblog.com/making-a-connection-a-sisters-of-mercy-interview/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: