Sisters 2020

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Im getting a heart attack!!!!
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Fancying a bit of a holiday in the Netherlands! :D
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

well all of those coming to the Maastricht gig on friday...heartland meet-up at our house that weekend:)
Being645
Above the Chemist

sziamiau wrote:well all of those coming to the Maastricht gig on friday...heartland meet-up at our house that weekend:)
What a lovely idea ... :D :notworthy: ... I'm definitely in. Absolutely looking forward to it ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Maastricht has always been one of my favourite places around ... it's so cool they are playing there ... ;D ;D ;D ... much better for me than southern Germany ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Eggi1 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/events/1430134590691161/

13.03.2020 Muziekgieterij Maastricht
Hah ... ;D .... tickets here from the venue's website:
https://muziekgieterij.nl/event/the-sis ... aastricht/
Pista
Cureboi

I'm starting to add individual threads for these shows here (albeit a bit slowly).
As soon as we have a 2020 board we'll move everything there to keep it all nice & tidy :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pista wrote:I'm starting to add individual threads for these shows here (albeit a bit slowly).
As soon as we have a 2020 board we'll move everything there to keep it all nice & tidy :)
I'd suggest you add the day of the week to each of them. It's just easier ... ;D ...

or check https://sisterswiki.org/Current_events ... :D ...
Pista
Cureboi

Being645 wrote:
Pista wrote:I'm starting to add individual threads for these shows here (albeit a bit slowly).
I'd suggest you add the day of the week to each of them. It's just easier ... ;D ...

or check https://sisterswiki.org/Current_events ... :D ...
You have the days covered, so I'll just keep it simple :)
There's now an index in cyberbio's first post. I'll sticky this thread too so it doesn't sink
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Good ... :D ...

btw, check the double Saarbrücken entry in the cyberbio list ... :wink: ...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
sziamiau wrote:well all of those coming to the Maastricht gig on friday...heartland meet-up at our house that weekend:)
What a lovely idea ... :D :notworthy: ... I'm definitely in. Absolutely looking forward to it ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Maastricht has always been one of my favourite places around ... it's so cool they are playing there ... ;D ;D ;D ... much better for me than southern Germany ...
fabulous! yay!
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

sziamiau wrote:
Being645 wrote:
fabulous! yay!
If I can work out the logistics, I'm going to try to get to this one. Will look into the train network and maybe get Den Haag in too if it looks possible. :)
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

sam donut wrote:
sziamiau wrote:
Being645 wrote: What a lovely idea ... :D :notworthy: ... I'm definitely in. Absolutely looking forward to it ... ;D ;D ;D ...
fabulous! yay!
If I can work out the logistics, I'm going to try to get to this one. Will look into the train network and maybe get Den Haag in too if it looks possible. :)
perfect. trains are easy. we might also just drive up to Nijmegen on Sunday for the gig
sultan2075
Overbomber

sam donut wrote: Will look into the train network and maybe get Den Haag in too if it looks possible. :)
That’s the one I’m eyeing too - right in the middle of my spring break.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Brill, I'm definitely looking into it! :D
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
mandrake
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

You can buy the new cd at the merch stall ;)
Depprocksfarfar

tomzynski
Road Kill

Guys, this bad review about Curitiba's gig talks about a guy named Lee Spiller on the lights and (?)KEYTAR(?). The guy is really playing keys on this tour? I saw Ravey with a small keyboard controller on his computer set but had not noticed this guy Spiller.

https://acessomusic.com.br/2019/11/14/c ... nome-local
Dust Witch
Amphetamine Filth

Lee Spiller is their lighting guy, and yes, he uses a modified keytar to cue them. He's not playing anything musically.

Edit: I have no idea why I just called him Tom.
Last edited by Dust Witch on 15 Nov 2019, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Thanks for clearing this up, d0gbones ... :) ...

That review is btw, not exactly glorious, but not all bad, either.
Microcosmia

Still hoping Dublin might be added so I could marshal certain recent converts to the cause.

Either way I'll do Leeds and Nottingham.
ruffers
Overbomber

I chatted to Lee at most of the shows I went to - he gave me set lists from the last couple of shows with his lighting cue notes.

Nice guy Really nice guy actually - remembered me from London to Brussels and Paris and Utrecht), he ain't playing the tunes though.
Last edited by ruffers on 16 Nov 2019, 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
ruffers
Overbomber

Depprocksfarfar wrote:Dylan living the dream! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42ye7AgZ7Y/?hl=sv
Do they have fans for Dylan in South America? #dylanshair
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I will be there too !!!!
sziamiau wrote:
Being645 wrote:
fabulous! yay!
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Depprocksfarfar wrote: Well, the recent tour (still touring) also said Chris Catalyst, so i guess the promotion kit needs to be updated. If not, im not to keen of him returning again and risking another 11 years without a new song performed live. But didnt he sell all his Sisters gear mid 2019 aswell? Chris is a top lad, we all know that, but in my humble oipinion, i wouldt have Sisters any other way than today. I really want to know were the creative spark with Dylan takes us.
I'm not laying the blame at Chris's door, far from it. But it was clear a change was needed to get Von interested in writing again. Back in 2014 when the band resumed touring after a 2 year hiatus, what new thing did we get in the setlist? Bloody Blood Money! Says it all really.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Great!,
My Dominion wrote:I will be there too !!!!