Hold the front page! Some news happened. Film at 11

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:♫ You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel ♫
:eek:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I got question for Brits about Harry and Megan "step down" from being harrased and hated by (British) press/media: what made some of you so pissed and why? I thought that is genrally acceptable to let people live their own life, but I guess not, not then you're "anointed" by doG and are from "royal" family.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think the simple fact of the whole Harry & Megan thing is that she is mixed race and certain sections of the British press hate her for it.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

It's all wraped-up with, they took our money and now they want to leave; they got wedding, house redecorated, travels and so, so how they dare to resign; they're spitting on Queen face, blah-blah. I see no racial background there, yet I don't read Daily Mirror, Sun and other, so maybe you're right. But still, I simply don't get it. It's argument like: you have to be janitor/salesman/lawyer/whatever for the rest of your life. Because.

After all, I believed J.G. Ballard (Kingdome Come) that (some) Brits (and I do believe that it is quite common in nation around globe) are more and less racists, or that some people have tendency to being so, especially when cicumstance and "ambient" allows or turning-eyes, to act so.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think Harry has made some public statements in the past that he thinks the press are doing to his wife the same thing as they did to his mother.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Bartek wrote:It's all wraped-up with, they took our money and now they want to leave; they got wedding, house redecorated, travels and so, so how they dare to resign; they're spitting on Queen face, blah-blah. I see no racial background there, yet I don't read Daily Mirror, Sun and other, so maybe you're right. But still, I simply don't get it. It's argument like: you have to be janitor/salesman/lawyer/whatever for the rest of your life. Because.
I think the royal family would have got that money regardless.
I am in no way a fan of the royals, but this gives you an idea of exactly the sort of thing they (specifically she) had to put up with

& that's mild. I'm not going to post a link to that shiatbag Piers Morgan's twitter. He's really got his knickers in a twist over it.
Still, at least the heat's off the paedophile Pizza Hut bloke
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

"Nice". That is, indeed, looks like hunting, and Harry has every right to hate journalists.
Pista
Cureboi

I don't think it's possible to write a better headline than this.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:I don't think it's possible to write a better headline than this.
'Bongo's Bingo' - is this the place where we can go to 'Bung a bob for a Big Ben bong'

:roll: :lol: :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Sorry, a bong shaped like Big Ben would completely kill the high.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If, like me, you carry any of this iconography on your leathers or elsewhere (and I'm honestly surprised that the fist smashing a swastika isn't included on the list of left wing groups) then be aware that it's not unlikely that you will come to the attention of the rozzers. So watch out if you're wearing your St Pauli t-shirt this summer (because their logo is on there too).
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote:Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If, like me, you carry any of this iconography on your leathers or elsewhere (and I'm honestly surprised that the fist smashing a swastika isn't included on the list of left wing groups) then be aware that it's not unlikely that you will come to the attention of the rozzers. So watch out if you're wearing your St Pauli t-shirt this summer (because their logo is on there too).
Pretty amazed Blue Peter badges are not on the list. Nike swooshes either.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Perfect for the forest moon of Endor
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Farcebook apologises for translating Chinese leader's name as Mr Shiathole
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
abridged
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I had to stop wearing my Sisters Gegen Nazis patch because everyone thought it was a Nazi one. Sometimes people don't need lists for them, they do it for themselves... :(
The Chancer Corporation
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Hank Moody
iesus
Overbomber

'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Pista
Cureboi

Troll level: Platinum
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

I can think of many reasons to avoid Corona beer. Coronavirus isn't one of them.

They'll be boycotting limes next.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

Pista wrote:I can think of many reasons to avoid Corona beer. Coronavirus isn't one of them.

They'll be boycotting limes next.
This is like the old "man trapped in Budweiser factory over weekend drinks own urine to survive" joke. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Pista
Cureboi

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Sure, the world may be falling apart around our ears, we live under the shadow of an invisible plague which kill us all, my neighbours are stocking up on guns and ammo (seriously, dude? What, you're going to...shoot the virus?), our elected officials are demonstrating that they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

But over in Where I'm From... Shit Just Got Real.
Hank Moody
Tinker
Road Kill

'a small bottle of Ribena'

Put your back into it, man!
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote:Sure, the world may be falling apart around our ears, we live under the shadow

But over in Where I'm From... Shit Just Got Real.
From the article
’No injury was sustained.’
Have you ever tried to wash that stuff off?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity