Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2020-03-10. O2 Academy, Leeds UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #251  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Swinnow"]You're a blimmin g*th elamanamou and I claim my £5.[

Iím not a goth I smile!! Razz
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #252  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
I've also done my neck in after this gig, felt a little achy after and it's gradually got worse, now it's so stiff i can hardly move it, god knows what i've done! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing mate that's a pretty natural consequence of spending 90 minutes rocking the fk out on the front row of a Sisters gig. Wear your fckd neck like a badge of honour! As Swinnow says, the complete experience We are not worthy!
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #253  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I've also done my neck in after this gig, felt a little achy after and it's gradually got worse, now it's so stiff i can hardly move it, god knows what i've done! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing mate that's a pretty natural consequence of spending 90 minutes rocking the fk out on the front row of a Sisters gig. Wear your fckd neck like a badge of honour! As Swinnow says, the complete experience We are not worthy!

Bloomin' thing is so bad, think i've strained something, couldn't sleep last night, could hardly even put my head on the pillow!

I was all prepared to come back with zombie flu, never expected zombie neck! Laughing Laughing

But yeah, it was so worth it, i'm still buzzing Laughing Laughing
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #254  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Bloomin' thing is so bad, think i've strained something, couldn't sleep last night, could hardly even put my head on the pillow!

I was all prepared to come back with zombie flu, never expected zombie neck! Laughing Laughing

But yeah, it was so worth it, i'm still buzzing Laughing Laughing

Fab that you're still buzzing Charlie, cos your looking at a week of Thunderbird puppeting it around with that neck. Wheat bags, and plenty of 'em Mr. Green
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #255  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Heartlanders post gig drinks! Photo from elamanamou with permission to post!

Featuring from left to right: EmmaPeelWannaBe, Charlie, Planet Dave, eastmidswhizzkid, elamanamou, SmileySister, paint it black, mh and Swinnow

And not forgetting the flag of course! Laughing Laughing

... Laughing ... what a great photo ... Laughing ... I think I've seen at least half you before somewhere ... Laughing ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #256  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok , elamanamou wants me to post another group photo so here it is Laughing

Think this might actually be your photo MH?! I don't know, i'm just the messenger! Laughing

Last edited by Charlie on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #257  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lots of smiles there.
Letting the goth side down somewhat It wasn't me...

Laughing
TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #258  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool We are not worthy! classic post-gig pic, what a rum bunch! Very Happy the flag was a welcome sight in the window of the Old Nag's Head last Saturday, bloody hell a week ago already Confused
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #259  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never laughed so much Laughing Great for Charlie her first sisters gig and she got the setlist We are not worthy!
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #260  Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
Ok , elamanamou wants me to post another group photo so here it is Laughing

Think this might actually be your photo MH?! I don't know, i'm just the messenger! Laughing

Yeah, that's one of mine. We are not worthy!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #261  Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well whats to add except i also had a fabulous time. the band were great but i found that wherever i was (and i moved around a lot) the crowd seemed incredibly underwhelmed. didnt stop me having a great night though.
more importantly was a great night with good friends: if i try and name you all i'll miss someone out so i'll assume you know who you are and thank you for it! special mention to planet dave though for being my partner in crime and putting me up for the night- boy did i need that sleep! We are not worthy!
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #262  Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
....but i found that wherever i was (and i moved around a lot) the crowd seemed incredibly underwhelmed. didnt stop me having a great night though....

That's bloody Yorkshire for you Laughing

A good show imho continuing their upward curve of the last 18months after year upon year of repetition.

Hopefully may give Von the confidence to get back in the studio. Am sure his friends Justin Sullivan et al could pass on useful tips regarding self-financing such endeavours for "Yorkshire" bands on a limited budget in 2020.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #263  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe this was a week ago already! What an emotional day on so many levels!
I want to go back in time. Crying or Very sad

My neck is finally starting to come back to life but my brain is still away in the clouds!
Thanks to the truly marvellous Ingo and Mr Blonde we have the youtube videos to gorge on, which i have done repeatedly. Mr. Green

That Intro into But Genevieve video is probably my favourite now, gives me major goosebumbs everytime - the first song from my first gig, it will always be a special one, i can't tell you how amazing that felt!

Very Happy We are not worthy! Very Happy We are not worthy! Very Happy We are not worthy!
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #264  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that intro is everybody's favourite right now, it's more than just an intro, it's a symbol of the confident return of the Sisters as an active band, and this in Leeds We are not worthy!
And yes Ingo and Mr.Blonde have given us non-attenders immense pleasure Very Happy
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #265  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
And yes Ingo and Mr.Blonde have given us non-attenders immense pleasure Very Happy

While this is very true, I must add that there are many more individual contributors at venues all over the tours, who also bring to us great videos and everything.
MrBlonde and Ingo for sure avail of the capacities to do a lot of songs at many gigs, but definitely not all and not everywhere. And I think, our thanks should likewise
go to all those less named indviduals uploading stuff as well ... so many greetings and thank you very much to all the other lovely uploaders from here as well ...
you all are doing a great and heroic job as well!!! ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #266  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
euphoria wrote:

While this is very true, I must add that there are many more individual contributors at venues all over the tours, who also bring to us great videos and everything.
MrBlonde and Ingo for sure avail of the capacities to do a lot of songs at many gigs, but definitely not all and not everywhere. And I think, our thanks should likewise
go to all those less named indviduals uploading stuff as well ... so many greetings and thank you very much to all the other lovely uploaders from here as well ...
you all are doing a great and heroic job as well!!! ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! Mr. Green...

Of course, i only mentioned them specifically because they have been so spot on in capturing all the new songs for us!

Anyone, anywhere that takes time out to record footage for us and share with us in amazing!

Very Happy We are not worthy! Very Happy We are not worthy! Very Happy We are not worthy!
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #267  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

True that, but these guys have raised the quality of the recordings to unprecedented levels, and have made them available to all directly after the gig.

I would also like to mention this recorder, Thomas Vanderstappen (is he on HL?) while I'm at it, amazing recordings of the Brussel gigs last year, his Susanne video from then one of my all time favourites We are not worthy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thomasvanderstappen/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

And then the general technology development has meant it's possible for anyone to make totally ok recordings just with the mobile phone. It wasn't quite that easy 5 years ago Embarassed Mr. Green
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #268  Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A few more Leeds videos have appeared:

Temple Of Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXJ9EdFOWY

Alice- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yty-gW-ahV4

More - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfC2oeZy61s
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #269  Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Charlie wrote:
A few more Leeds videos have appeared:

Temple Of Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXJ9EdFOWY

Alice- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yty-gW-ahV4

More - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfC2oeZy61s

Cool We are not worthy!
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #270  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Heartlanders post gig drinks! Photo from elamanamou with permission to post!

Featuring from left to right: EmmaPeelWannaBe, Charlie, Planet Dave, eastmidswhizzkid, elamanamou, SmileySister, paint it black, mh and Swinnow

And not forgetting the flag of course! Laughing Laughing

... Laughing ... what a great photo ... Laughing ... I think I've seen at least half you before somewhere ... Laughing ...

Totally Unbelievable what can happen in a couple of weeks. Makes me sad, buy hey the sun will shine again and the party will continue for The Anniversary gigs next year! Keep well Kiss
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #271  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elamanamou wrote:

Totally Unbelievable what can happen in a couple of weeks. Makes me sad, buy hey the sun will shine again and the party will continue for The Anniversary gigs next year! Keep well Kiss

I know right! And makes me appreciate so much more how lucky i was to get to see them, an absolutely amazing night, fingers crossed it will happen again next year! Very Happy
Memphis Rich
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #272  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the treadmill idea Planet Dave, but maybe he could have one of those new exercise bikes:

"Meanwhile on the Peloton..."
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #273  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Memphis Rich wrote:
I like the treadmill idea Planet Dave, but maybe he could have one of those new exercise bikes:

Laughing
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #274  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Memphis Rich wrote:

Nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2020 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: