COVID-19 coronavirus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
iesus
Overbomber

who will take his place if he goes in machine breathing support? :roll:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Swinnow
Overbomber

Johnson is truly horrible. Mind you, here in the UK our supposed alternate government, the "loyal opposition" are equally bad. The quality of both current front bench teams must be at an all time low.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Swinnow
Overbomber

iesus wrote:who will take his place if he goes in machine breathing support? :roll:
BBC News has just said it would most likely be Dominic Raab. Oh dear
Pista
Cureboi

Mad Handjob's tested positive now
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

And now, news about Till Lindemann (Rammstein) got Covid-19. But he's better.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Pista wrote:Mad Handjob's tested positive now
:eek: doesn't sound like such a bad thing :innocent:

Oh I see, the politician guy? Sorry, as you were ;D
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

One of the Dominics will be in charge. Take your pick.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Swinnow
Overbomber

Craig: "Come on lads, it's gone way beyond Stevie Nicks, somebody has now got him thinking he's Bob fookin Dylan"
iesus
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:And now, news about Till Lindemann (Rammstein) got Covid-19. But he's better.
Rammstein
·
Yesterday evening Till Lindemann was admitted to a hospital on the band’s doctor’s advice. He spent the night in intensive care but has been moved as he is feeling better. Till has tested negative for the coronavirus.

Photo: Jens Koch

from fb
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Just saw that.

Lies AKA Fake News spread as fast as diseases these days.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:One of the Dominics will be in charge. Take your pick.
Dominic Goings
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pista
Cureboi

People are really this fcuking stupid
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Pista wrote:People are really this fcuking stupid
Now i got what mr.p_i_b posted few hours ago that made no sense at that time :urff: :roll:
it seems they are Steve, especialy when they've been given powers and authority :roll: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

It's all bollocks. UK police warned of 'overreach'. Overreach?? Is that a slight case of overreach? Do the drones and helicopters circling overland count as overreach too?

Ah well none of this s**t is anything that George Carlin hasn't been warning people about for decades. And funnily. If you ain't heard of him watch some of his youtube stand-up clips, smart mofo.

WHO - is that the same world health organisation that has implemented codex alimentarius without telling the public?

Rant over, kinda....

Pista
Cureboi

Dominic Raab licks his finger live on TV but just look at the guy doing the signing

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

I'm just worried that everyone who attended the recent sisters gig's are ok?

I know three people who attended Cheltenham festival about the same time as the gigs have got Covid -19 :cry:
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

perhaps they didn't drink as much?
Swinnow
Overbomber

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:perhaps they didn't drink as much?
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Swinnow
Overbomber

elamanamou wrote:I'm just worried that everyone who attended the recent sisters gig's are ok?

I know three people who attended Cheltenham festival about the same time as the gigs have got Covid -19 :cry:
Usually less horses at a Sisters gig, even in Manchester.

I would suggest it might be wise avoiding Neph's concerts but I know most of you have enough sense to avoid same.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Us "Gin Soaked Dirty Old Goths" The alchohol has killed the virus!! :innocent:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

elamanamou wrote:I'm just worried that everyone who attended the recent sisters gig's are ok?

A friend who attended the Manchester gig came down with it quite badly shortly after the gig. He reckons he either got it there, or he had it and didn't know at the time.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Pista
Cureboi

Quiff Boy wrote:

A friend who attended the Manchester gig came down with it quite badly shortly after the gig. He reckons he either got it there, or he had it and didn't know at the time.
Sh!t.
Hope they're recovering okay
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

He's been posting a diary on Facebook - he posted this the other day, so I think he's on the mend.
Geoff wrote:Day 18: I think it's day 18, I've lost track, every day feels roughly the same.

So I'm largely OK. I'm tired, very very tired. Something as simple as walking to get milk will leave me wiped out for the day. I've heard others saying they struggle to get up and go to the bathroom so I think I got away lightly, but even then it feels like the aftermath of the worst flu I've ever had...I expect it'll be a few weeks until I'm feeling normal. Hopefully there isn't too much lasting damage so again, I probably had it relatively mild. Mild in this case means 'did not require hospitalisation'. I'd still like to get the antibody test as and when it comes online to be sure. In a sense, it's almost a relief to have had it and got it out of way.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Quiff Boy wrote:He's been posting a diary on Facebook - he posted this the other day, so I think he's on the mend.
Geoff wrote:Day 18: I think it's day 18, I've lost track, every day feels roughly the same.

So I'm largely OK. I'm tired, very very tired. Something as simple as walking to get milk will leave me wiped out for the day. I've heard others saying they struggle to get up and go to the bathroom so I think I got away lightly, but even then it feels like the aftermath of the worst flu I've ever had...I expect it'll be a few weeks until I'm feeling normal. Hopefully there isn't too much lasting damage so again, I probably had it relatively mild. Mild in this case means 'did not require hospitalisation'. I'd still like to get the antibody test as and when it comes online to be sure. In a sense, it's almost a relief to have had it and got it out of way.
Some of his previous posts really rough though.