2022-04-07. Trix, Antwerp BE

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

alanm wrote: 08 Apr 2022, 13:52 amusing altercation at t=01:00 during crash & burn:

is Dylan counting out the measure there? Or just flipping him the bird?

again at 03:33
I think Dylan missed his mark to repeat the line Von just sang. He was too caught up in chugging to sing 'Can I break . . . . what I've been given." just after Von does it. Kinda funny. Von looks like he's playfully saying WTF? to him. Twice ha ha.
mandrake
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Sounds a lot worse than Nijmegen. Shame. Glad I got a decent gig. Hope he shapes up again
Being645
Above the Chemist

These photographers during Crash and Burn were rather pushy... and Andrew even posed for them and skipped part of the lyrics just for that, but no, that was not enough, they didn't even notice ... however, stuff like this happens again and again.
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Oh dear....Giving Ground was so good at Nijmegan!
Hopefully Andrew has sobered up for tonight
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Yeah, that wasn't a good one. Sad to say, but Eldritch just didn't cut it yesterday and it was a mess. His timings were all over the place...

I'm always happy to see the fella and I also had a great night out with many friends I hadn't seen in a while so I can live with it, but I sure hope we get a different kind of gig in Liege next week.

Then again I can't blame anybody for drinking too much once in a while ;D
in dub we trust
DReifZ
Road Kill

ruffers wrote: 08 Apr 2022, 13:23 Just watched Giving Ground on youtube - pretty shambolic... Looks like he he just sat at home all day round the corner and turned up a touch worse for wear...

Not sure whether to laugh or cry tbh.

That might actually be the worst sisters live video ever. And there are many bad ones :eek:
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Got pissed probably grieving? :(