2022-04-21 Tonhalle, Munich, DE

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hah, wonderful Charlie ... ;D :notworthy: ;D :notworthy: ;D :notworthy: ... well done !!!

Now I know what to do tonight ... :lol: ;D ...
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

These videos look fab!!
Won't get to watch them tonight but that's tomorrow night's entertainment sorted :D 8)
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
ruffers
Overbomber

This is a great vid. If you see then three nights out of four you can take it for granted then you miss it the next night.

This takes me right back in.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

seeing Alice as an encore seems stranger than those incredibly rare occasions when they didnt play it at all.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
ruffers
Overbomber

Just spent over an hour on these. Love it.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh wow, what a show ... I've only just reached the end of Detonation Boulevard ... and ... I, I lack in words ... ;D :notworthy: ...

This is the most wonderful video I've ever seen of The Sisters, and the best show I've ever seen them play. For me. this is even better than seeing them live for now, because I ever get so distracted with my own trains of dance and thought.

Now on to part II ...
Last edited by Being645 on 23 Apr 2022, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

It really is that good :D :notworthy: it's always brilliant to see videos from the shows, and the kindness of Ingo and Mr Blonde to put their vids on YT as soon as possible after the gig, knowing there's an audience of folk busting to hear what this or that reported 'new song' sounds like, and I'll always love them for that, but to see the set in its entirety gives extra and necessary context to the songs for me. I can now appreciate exactly how the current set comes across, with its 9 (count 'em) new songs making up the bulk of the show. It's the tour supporting the new album that doesn't exist. How very Sisters :lol: 8) :von: :notworthy: you lucky lucky Mainlanders :notworthy:

Tomorrow's day off is now lined up 50-50 Elden Ring and repeat viewings of the Munich show. That's another way to Sunday.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Wow....these videos are amazing!
Might have to go back to the beginning and watch it all again
:D :D :notworthy:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Being645 wrote: 23 Apr 2022, 21:30 Oh wow, what a show ... I've only just reached the end of Detonation Boulevard ... and ... I, I lack in words ... ;D :notworthy: ...

This is the most wonderful video I've ever seen of The Sisters, and the best show I've ever seen them play. For me. this is even better than seeing them live for now, because I ever get so distracted with my own trains of dance and thought.

Now on to part II ...
Through with all 3 now... ok, towards the end of the show, the sound changes a bit like at other gigs but it's still great.
What I also love about these three videos is that they put Dylan into perspective ... he fits so well into the band and
The Sisters setting, reminding somewhat of their 1990s rock gang appearance, only much better ... :lol: ;D ...
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645
Above the Chemist

Christian wrote: 27 Apr 2022, 19:28 a few snap shots & a review:

https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com/a ... unich-2022
That's nice, the text as well as the photos .. :) ... thank you for the link ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: