Dylan Smith

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

headcleaner2k wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 23:04 Nooooo!

Who's the replacement?
The replacement, presumed temporary until proven otherwise, is Kai from Esprit D'Air. There's a ton of full show videos on YT from the current European tour, feel free to check them out, he's pretty good, which is of course a total understatement.

However utterly bastard groovy Kai may be, it is indeed a shame about Dylan. The thread covering the first night at the Roundhouse in the Live section here on HL offers description of events, and of course more than a ton of wild speculation. His departure (aka sacking) is sad, but life goes on.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
knightofthex
Road Kill

As you can read on his Instagram page, Dylan is apparently officially out. If I interpret that correctly...
Definitely not goth!!!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

A short conversation between myself and Dylan on insta:

eastmidswhizzkid: Hi Dylan, thank you for everythijng you did in the Sisters. We appreciaed it and love you man

Dylan Smith : "@lee_whizzkid Thank you for your kind words and support. I am proud of what we managed to achieve in my time in the band. I was a fan before I joined and still am. Catch you round 😎"

eastmidswhizzkid: "@dylan_chrisford_smith Peace & Love Sister Dylan. Always"
:von: & :kiss:

BTW- if youre on insta check out the little vid that this chat is under - that tune he is playing would have been a great Sisters song wouldnt it....
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 03 Dec 2023, 00:10 A short conversation between myself and Dylan on insta:

eastmidswhizzkid: Hi Dylan, thank you for everythijng you did in the Sisters. We appreciaed it and love you man

Dylan Smith : "@lee_whizzkid Thank you for your kind words and support. I am proud of what we managed to achieve in my time in the band. I was a fan before I joined and still am. Catch you round 😎"

eastmidswhizzkid: "@dylan_chrisford_smith Peace & Love Sister Dylan. Always"
:von: & :kiss:

BTW- if youre on insta check out the little vid that this chat is under - that tune he is playing would have been a great Sisters song wouldnt it....
Riff sounds like an interpretation on hushabye mountains structure. Wouldn't that be a lovely cover?
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

New music (and new band) coming up!
https://www.instagram.com/dylan_chrisfo ... cFmXNo321/
Being645
Above the Chemist

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 21:55 New music (and new band) coming up!
https://www.instagram.com/dylan_chrisfo ... cFmXNo321/
Cool .. :D ... and good for him ... :D ...