Aaron Quinton´s New Clothes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eotunun
Overbomber

Hi there!

Many of you have a loooving memory for Aaron, right? ;D
How he ripped off the lot of weeders and sharers here and made money for himself by selling bootlegs he got from peers?
You may recognise this guy then
Some bird sang the news to me that he is wearing a new camouflage, hoping not to be recognised as who he is.
I guess one or the other here will want to have a word with him. :innocent: :von:
There is shadow under this red rock
Big Si
School Bully

Ha! A case of "Pot calling Kettle Black!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

More background available on this thread - https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9609
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Pista
Cureboi

I know there's history with this guy & some of us got burnt, but aren't we better than this?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Big Si
School Bully

Pista wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:16 I know there's history with this guy & some of us got burnt, but aren't we better than this?
:wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Not once has he offered either an apology or an explanation for his behaviour. Instead he has done nothing but continue to insult those of us who acted on goodwill and good faith. I'll be very happy to never hear of his Name ever again in association with our favourite Band :von:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
streamline
Slight Overbomber

He isn't a very nice person.
Weeding was always based on trust and fulfilling your obligations.
He didn't.

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
mh
Above the Chemist

I think it's reasonable to identify him in case anybody here is ever in dealings with him again.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Siegrid Weppen
Road Kill

Oh, I see you found one of the secondary Heartland-accounts of our patient, Mr. Skurzewski?
I am confident the board of the forum keeps track of each of them through the metadata of the logins.

He is one of our institution's most interesting cases, our whole team loves Mr. Skurzewski and we laugh and laugh!
If only he wouldn't have to keep living in permanent fear of members of the MyHeartland forum threatening him over the bootleg-affair. He keeps insisting in his innocence. (Well, we all live in our own little world sometimes, don't we?)
I assure you good people that Mr. Skurzewski only acted based on his philanthropic good nature and inspired by his endless love for the band The Sisters of Mercy when he announced to pay Mr. Eldritch for the release of a studio album back in 2019. There was no ill intention for tricks!
This was after the live-release of the contemporary new songs, as some of you may remember. You wouldn't believe how wealthy he is! Neither would he, actually, and he should know!
It still has not been proven that starting a fundraiser that may or may not have collected a little more than the funds required for his benevolent project.
I think there is no mentioning of this anymore anyway as I understand he will need the money for his trip to the concerts in Europe this summer.

That being said; I guess I should be working, buying another vanload of Prozac so our Mr. Skurzewski stays our good old philanthropic Mr. Skurzewski!

If you see him, please send him to me. It's the green pills today, his favourites!

Good evening and bye, Darlings!

Your sister Siegrid!
XXXX!
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :lol: :lol: ... Hi sister Siegrid ... let's see whether Mr. Skurzewski will be seen at the gigs this summer ... :lol: :lol: ...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Use Your Delusion double album?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i already had an opinion about Hair-off Cunt-on. that hasnt altered but it has definitely been augmented after watching all of 2 minutes of his self-indulgent broadcast from his own rectum. oh my fucking dog, if thats what passes for his life then not only os he welcome to it, he probably ordered it from the karma mechanics himself. sad friendless wanker. oh and yeah, "that fucking drink is not pink its fucking orange!!"

in respect of his "dont comment unless youve watched the whole video" insrtruction after t5he aforementioned 2 mins i have commented simply "what a cunt". which i found extremely satisfying. :twisted:

EDIT: my comment has been removed less than 5 mins later which is good cuz it means hes read it. ;D

EDIT 2: My "you will reap as you sow" comment has also been deleted. what a bellend.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: