(Yet Another) Currently Being Pissed Off By...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

oh Sabine! also sorry i missed this and holy crap what a nightmare for you! f**k cancer!
i hope you have gained your strength back and your body has got used to the new you.
look after yourself and stay positive that this is now all over. sending you hugs xxx
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

CPOB norovirus f*cking up my plans for the weekend just gone.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

sziamiau wrote: 09 Jan 2023, 11:41 I totally missed all this Sabine! I am so sorry but happy you got through the surgery and all. yes please eat and gain all your energy back. Also let us know if we can do anything from here, if you need anything you know. We are not that far from you. many many hugs!
MadameButterfly wrote: 22 Jan 2023, 22:32 oh Sabine! also sorry i missed this and holy crap what a nightmare for you! f**k cancer!
i hope you have gained your strength back and your body has got used to the new you.
look after yourself and stay positive that this is now all over. sending you hugs xxx
Thank you both for your love and hugs and good energies and everything... :kiss: :notworthy: ...
of course, I catch all complications possible, but hell, I just can't look down ...

@markfiend
oh my, noro virus ... wishing you a soon end of the worst it usually brings ... and of course, that you get rid of the beast in no time at best ... :wink: :) ...
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm so sorry, I missed this as well. I'm thinking of you and sending love and light xx
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Being645 wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 21:03 @markfiend
oh my, noro virus ... wishing you a soon end of the worst it usually brings ... and of course, that you get rid of the beast in no time at best ... :wink: :) ...
You're very kind. Thank you.

I'm back (mostly) to my usual self.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Yet another dead friend. RIP Robbie Rainbow! You taught me so much, whilst knowing so little! :P :kiss:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Now, out of competition I guess, neither the f**king X-Twitter nor f***book can be accessed without creating an account ... phh ...

At least it's lovely to see them ruin each other and themselves ... foreseeable anyway, and hell, about time ...
eotunun
Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 24 Jul 2023, 13:30 and hell, about time ...
The good thing is that Josef Starlink had the Twitter policy changed, so that I could lock in and administrate my account again after a Nazi mob had locked me out through a reporting-mob. I finally was enabled to delete my account with this shotshow Twitter had been for several years already.
I predict the revival of news feeds once business idiocy has ruined it for good. :D
Let's hope idiot Musk's putting an end to modern astronomy by f*cking up most observations through flying space-wifi-routers through the field of view of all kinds of observatories won't blind us to potential earth impactor asteroids.
There definitely are people who are too rich for them to be safe for mankind nowadays.

And a happy hello to all! Yes, I am alive. :wink:
@MadameButterfly Goodness, Debs! :eek: You really are getting tested for resilience! The good thing is that you are this strong to cope with the s**t, the bad thing is that such tests still fück up your time. :(
(It feels like yesterday when your boy hijacked your computer when you were afk for a minute during one of our chats way back when, just to tell me that he hates me. :lol: )
Something I've learned while I was away is that there probably is no force of nature quite like girl power. The thanks for that insight go to Vanessa Ruck! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
…and you, Debs: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: …and Sinnie: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
…and, never mind the beef, you are delivering a show of strength, too, Sabine: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is shadow under this red rock
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

eotunun wrote: 28 Jul 2023, 07:53 And a happy hello to all! Yes, I am alive. :wink:
@MadameButterfly Goodness, Debs! :eek: You really are getting tested for resilience! The good thing is that you are this strong to cope with the s**t, the bad thing is that such tests still fück up your time. :(
(It feels like yesterday when your boy hijacked your computer when you were afk for a minute during one of our chats way back when, just to tell me that he hates me. :lol: )
Something I've learned while I was away is that there probably is no force of nature quite like girl power. The thanks for that insight go to Vanessa Ruck! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
…and you, Debs: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: …and Sinnie: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
…and, never mind the beef, you are delivering a show of strength, too, Sabine: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
why hello! had to check back in this thread but then realised we read HL the same way :lol: the fuckup about time is you can't control it and have to just learn to ride it! the boy has had a ride from here to there but has taken the help he needed as well as the meds the doctors the whole system and with us as parents just there for him has given him peace and security...like mothers do.

the rest of your loving post are of us that have said fucktocancer and have won! yeah it's matter over mind and we just win! :notworthy:

awesome to see you back again and welcome back 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Well that's a sh!tty way to get to mid-week.
RIP Steve Albini
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Absolutely. So sad!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Was listening to this today and reminded that Bazooka Joe is a phenomenal track

Genius producer who's fingerprint is across huge amounts of my record collection, and across popular and unpopular culture...

RIP Steve
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
DJElectricDaddy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Location: Where the sun shines bright. Where the rain don’t fall

Hang with me joe, hang with me joe, you don’t have to be alone joe

Absolutely without parallel the loudest and most violent gig I ever ‘barely’ survived

Rip you mad genius
Somewhere on a tiny planet
crawl some ants called the human race
Lost in time
Lost in space
And meaning
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Deep Six is a similarly bangin' track.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody