Andrew Eldritch and Paris Fashion Week

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
afroheadwes
Road Kill

I came across this article which claimed that this BFRND collaborated with Andrew Eldritch on the 2017 Paris Fashion Week. Does anyone know if there’s any recordings or video with the music that Von worked on?
abridged
Slight Overbomber

If I remember rightly they wanted to use Lights (I think) but Von thought it wasn't that well produced so turned them down. Not sure if they went ahead and used other stuff...
The Chancer Corporation
DReifZ
Road Kill

Von mentioned that in an interview a while ago:

https://illinoisentertainer.com/2024/05 ... -villains/

As much as I understand, it was made off the record and we cannot know what exactly did he gave them and if it was used or not.
Being645
Above the Chemist

As far as I remember ...

Temple of Love was used in Autumn/Winter 2010 by Dior Homme
Untitled featured by Balenciaga in for their Men Winter show and
Lights finally made it into Rick Owens FW22 Mens Strobe

Check out what I collected in the Sharing Section ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

he collaborated with DJ Hell who is huge on the techno scene. if their tracks were unreleased then sure as eggs are ovoids his & Vons will be too. Maybe a recording of the actual show exists somewhere on a Cloud.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: